NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

crystal w.
Attleboro, MA
I tried so many lip plumpers and they all failed to reach my liking , but then i tried NYC lip plumper and i was complexly stunned at how quickly it started to work and lasted almost all day only applied twice in 24 hours, it was fairly cheap, and came in so many colors, i will be telling my friends about it and can get it almost everywhere
alyssa V.
Review for: Liv more...
Tried the liv lip plumber few months ago and I loved it. Easy to apply and also very reasonable price. I’ve tried many and this one is a great one especially for price.
Natalie S.
Brighton, CO
I liked these lip plumpers they worked well and looked great I just wish they were available in more of a darker pink taupe color and they also didn't have very long wear, I was having to re-apply often. I would recommend this if you like the colors because they are really great lip plumpers just need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Review for: Lindsay more...
OMG. I love this lip plumper. This lip plumper plumps the lips and leaves your lips feeling moisturized. The packaging is really pretty which will look really cute on your vanity. Affordable. I brought this at CVS and I will definitely but this again!
Sarah B.
It did the same as any other brand so I would say I liked it pretty well, Im not a big lip plumper Gal but Its a lot cheaper than the products at ulta or sephora,
Shabrea C.
Ewing, NJ
Favorite lip plumper currently!! Barely has that tingly sensation other plumper have. Only thing it's shine which is also lovely doesn't last long so you may find your self constantly reapplying which causes you to use a lot then needing to buy more because you love it. I love to use a brown lip liner, NYX buttergloss in SKIN and lip plumper in PAMELA for the most AMAZING NATURAL EVERYDAY lip.
💛💥💛Matthew T.
westminster
Review for: Lindsay more...
This lip plumper gloss has been the best one I have found so far. It really does plump your lips but it also comes with a nice tingling effect. It also smells amazing like vanilla in guessing.
crystal c.
Review for: Lindsay more...
this product is supposed to make your lips look a little fuller but it doesn't do that at all. i don't recommend buying it. it also makes my lips feel weird kinda like an itchy nasty feeling.
Maria B.
Miami
Review for: Scarlett more...
It is so good and cheap! I used the red color and it does make your lips look bigger and brighter! It lasts for a long time but if you eat it will eventually come off.
jennifer b.
I absolutely love Nyx Pump It Up lip plumper. It's a quick fix for plump lips that last for a couple of hours. They also smell great. I definitely recommend for that flirty kissable lip look.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?