NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Nikki N.
Sacramento, CA
I have the "Angelina" color. (PIU 01). I use it everyday over liner and lipstick for a little extra shine and a more full-lipped look. It goes on very smooth and evenly. It lasts for a long time. It isn't sticky. Doesn't smell like anything and gives a pleasant tingling feeling for the first few minutes. It's also very reasonably priced. I would recommend.👍
Sequoia A.
I loved this product, it worked amazing, the packaging was great, and very pretty. It was a great price and a great value. This is my first time buying this product. I would buy it again, I loved it.
Christy C.
I love lip plumping glosses. Naturally that love brought me to use NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper glosses. They are great glosses in beautiful colors. They work well on their own or applied over a lipstick. However, the actual "lip plumping" part is nearly nonexistent. I can't tell any difference in the size or plumpness when I've used these glosses. I still use 2 colors very often. It's because I love the colors and not the lip plumping itself. I wish these did work better to plump the lips.
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
I recently tried NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper. If you are looking for something light and glossy, you will probably like this product. I love lipstick, and don't care for the glossy feeling of lip gloss. The color that I used was not as pigmented as I had hoped it to be. I also don't feel like my lips were as full as I would have liked them to be after using this product. Although I would not rave about this product, it is not a bad product if you like the glossy feeling of lip gloss.
Kelsey S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this lip plumper! It works quickly, and lasts all day. It is a pretty gloss, and not sticky! I'd recommend this to anyone looking to ad an affordable lip plumper to their makeup collection!
Lezley N.
This product does not give a stinging sensation. It gives a nice glossy glitter sheen, without having a heavy sticky consistency like some. Affordable price. However you do have to re apply a lot.
Ame K.
Houston , TX
I love this lipgloss. I'm not a huge lip gloss girl, I'm definitely more
into the soft matte lip creams but this is a great lip gloss. I usually
exfoliate, put lip balm on, then swipe this over the top of my lips to
let it work while I do the rest of my face. Don't expect huge lips but
it plumps them nicely to add good volume before you put lipstick on. I
also have lines and ridges in my lips but this helps smooth them out.
It's fairly sticky, but I still use it if I don't have anything else
during the day. Overall a good product and it's almost a daily product
for me!
Shyana H.
Fort Myers, FL
Best part of having girlfriends? Sharing makeup tips and tricks! I was introduced to NYX plumper preparing for a Girl's Night Out and was initially impressed. I liked the shade, pale pink, and how easy it was to apply. I didn't see a significant difference in using the product, however I have continued to use for the color alone.

I would recommend this for those who want a subtle plump for those special nights out.
Kimberly Q.
Ohio
I was impressed with the formula of this product. It was very light weight on the lips, and didnt seem to gunk up or make my lips stick together. It is definitely a product i will continue to use.
Annett 🍒.
Lancaster , CA
Such a great lip plumper if you have small lips . I would really recommend you this!!! Such a great product !!! I personally have very small lips so I would really use this !
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?