NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Tamara M.
Lawton, OK
I love this lip plumber especially with a nude liner ....it has mines lips poppin. My daughters loves it cause it perfect for a teenager it has just enough color for a teenager as well as grown woman.
anasacha A.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Jessica more...
I did not like this lip plumper, although it did plump my lips quite a bit, the glitter in it made my lips feel weird and the glitter is very harsh. I bought this at ulta and I did not buy again and I would not recommend.
sairarasheed9469
Addison
These lip plumper are definitely a great buy if you are looking for something easy and affordable, however I would not recommend this if you have a higher end preference
summer b.
Review for: Jessica more...
It is awesome! If you want fuller lips this is deff a rosy term for you. It is very easy to apply and it is affordable. The packaging is not the best or not the worst. I would recommend this to others.
Alexia N.
Joplin
Review for: Kim more...
I Love nyx pump it up lip plumper!! Made my lips look bigger and fell very soft!! Definitely recommend! It's definitely better than I thought it would be and the cost is low.
Kendra T.
The only reason I'm knocking a star off this product is because; when I first started using it, my lips literally felt like there were a thousand tiny needles going into them. But once I got used to it, and to properly using the lip plumper, I love it! It has a fantastic smell, mine kind of reminded me of chocolate actually. And if you happen to get some on your tongue, don't fret! It barely tingles and it tastes good!
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
I recently tried NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper. If you are looking for something light and glossy, you will probably like this product. I love lipstick, and don't care for the glossy feeling of lip gloss. The color that I used was not as pigmented as I had hoped it to be. I also don't feel like my lips were as full as I would have liked them to be after using this product. Although I would not rave about this product, it is not a bad product if you like the glossy feeling of lip gloss.
Nikki N.
Sacramento, CA
I have the "Angelina" color. (PIU 01). I use it everyday over liner and lipstick for a little extra shine and a more full-lipped look. It goes on very smooth and evenly. It lasts for a long time. It isn't sticky. Doesn't smell like anything and gives a pleasant tingling feeling for the first few minutes. It's also very reasonably priced. I would recommend.👍
Christy C.
I love lip plumping glosses. Naturally that love brought me to use NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper glosses. They are great glosses in beautiful colors. They work well on their own or applied over a lipstick. However, the actual "lip plumping" part is nearly nonexistent. I can't tell any difference in the size or plumpness when I've used these glosses. I still use 2 colors very often. It's because I love the colors and not the lip plumping itself. I wish these did work better to plump the lips.
Sequoia A.
I loved this product, it worked amazing, the packaging was great, and very pretty. It was a great price and a great value. This is my first time buying this product. I would buy it again, I loved it.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?