NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I bought the clear color on a whim on day. I really didn't think it would work but wanted to try it. I'm happy to say I was proved wrong! This gives your lips a tingly feeling for the first few minutes. It's very slight, nothing to worry about. I notice my lips loon fuller and plumper in about 10 mintues. This is obviously not a radical difference but enough to notice. I like to put it on before I do my makeup then scrub it off before I put my lipstick on. I want to buy another with some color so I can wear it as my lip color for the day. I recommend to everyone.
Alex P.
York, PA
Review for: Jessica more...
A solid lip plumper. NYX lip glosses go on smoothly and it does a good job of plumping the lips up. I got it at a drugstore and was pleasantly surprised. Would buy again.
JoAnna R.
pros
-sheek coverage
-fuller lips
-gives fuller lips
-application of lipstick becomes too easy
-long lasting as well-apply it easily
-could carry it around
-at nykaa these are easily available
-definitely will buy again..
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: Angelina more...
It was okay. I could definitely feel a tingling sensation when applied, but I didn’t notice a huge difference in the plumpness of my lips. But I do like this product.
Sarah S.
Clearwater, FL
I dont have very big lips as it is and this stuff made them pop just a little. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper i will purchases this again and again . nyx has a really good product amd the company is outstanding.
Emily D.
i love this plumper because it’s affordable and it actually does its job! for the price you can’t go wrong! it really stings your lips and makes a little difference! i love this plumper and i’m
sure other people will too!
Anna P.
Conroe, TX
This lip plumping gloss has the perfect amount of punch without the pricey tags. The only thing I didn’t like about this gloss is the fact that it’s very very sticky.
member-b4b3675d4
Columbus, MS
Works really good , actually plumps my lips sometimes I think I'm Kylie Jenner. I recommend this product to anybody who wants bigger lips it's also very affordable.
Agnes M.
Weirton
I don't mind this lip plumper, it's very pretty! I would definitely Love to try others because I love variety . I would suggest to any woman to buy it, it's a good plumper
Shay C.
Review for: Kim more...
Burns a little, but I guess all lip plumper do. Decent price. Made my lips burn more than plump, overall had nice packaging and a cute color. I would purchase again.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?