NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Anna P.
Conroe, TX
This lip plumping gloss has the perfect amount of punch without the pricey tags. The only thing I didn’t like about this gloss is the fact that it’s very very sticky.
Emily D.
i love this plumper because it’s affordable and it actually does its job! for the price you can’t go wrong! it really stings your lips and makes a little difference! i love this plumper and i’m
sure other people will too!
member-b4b3675d4
Columbus, MS
Works really good , actually plumps my lips sometimes I think I'm Kylie Jenner. I recommend this product to anybody who wants bigger lips it's also very affordable.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I normally hate gloss, so I was only buying Lindsay for a cool shimmer to make teeth look whiter. Now I am eating my anti-gloss habits, as this is now my favorite all-time lip product! This gloss is moisturizing, tingly, and hugs my lips for hours. I love layering it over tinted balms or just wearing it solo. Will always have a tube of this on hand! The only reason I can see not to love it is if you don't like tingle.
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: Angelina more...
It was okay. I could definitely feel a tingling sensation when applied, but I didn’t notice a huge difference in the plumpness of my lips. But I do like this product.
Alex P.
York, PA
Review for: Jessica more...
A solid lip plumper. NYX lip glosses go on smoothly and it does a good job of plumping the lips up. I got it at a drugstore and was pleasantly surprised. Would buy again.
Libby B.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Pamela more...
I really like this product and the price is great! The colors are good and leave a great hue on your lips. You can feel the product actually working and see results.
Shay C.
Review for: Kim more...
Burns a little, but I guess all lip plumper do. Decent price. Made my lips burn more than plump, overall had nice packaging and a cute color. I would purchase again.
Ashley G.
Grove city , OH
This lip plumper was nice, wasn't like the ones I've used before. The price was pretty reasonable, it was long lasting though! For the most part it met my expectations, I would consider buying again if I had a coupon!
Dawn F.
usa
The tingling of the lip plumper was not super un planar like some I have used.
I was hoping for a plumper look.
Price was reasonable but the effect was disappointing
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?