NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Max V.
This lip plumper worked as I expected it to. I wished it would plump my lips a little bit more, but it did do its job. It has great value for what our get. It lasts for a very long time. I highly recommend.
Faviola L.
It's a good product but it's not great. I have tried other plumping gloss products that were way more potent than this one. But price wise this has been more affordable than others. For those of you who have never tried a plumping gloss you'll feel a mint rush on your lips and they'll feel cold. Personally i love that feeling, but my mom did not. Lacking a star because there pigmentation is a little too sheer for my liking.
Sarah S.
Clearwater, FL
I dont have very big lips as it is and this stuff made them pop just a little. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper i will purchases this again and again . nyx has a really good product amd the company is outstanding.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I bought the clear color on a whim on day. I really didn't think it would work but wanted to try it. I'm happy to say I was proved wrong! This gives your lips a tingly feeling for the first few minutes. It's very slight, nothing to worry about. I notice my lips loon fuller and plumper in about 10 mintues. This is obviously not a radical difference but enough to notice. I like to put it on before I do my makeup then scrub it off before I put my lipstick on. I want to buy another with some color so I can wear it as my lip color for the day. I recommend to everyone.
JoAnna R.
pros
-sheek coverage
-fuller lips
-gives fuller lips
-application of lipstick becomes too easy
-long lasting as well-apply it easily
-could carry it around
-at nykaa these are easily available
-definitely will buy again..
Emily D.
i love this plumper because it’s affordable and it actually does its job! for the price you can’t go wrong! it really stings your lips and makes a little difference! i love this plumper and i’m
sure other people will too!
Anna P.
Conroe, TX
This lip plumping gloss has the perfect amount of punch without the pricey tags. The only thing I didn’t like about this gloss is the fact that it’s very very sticky.
Kayla M.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: Angelina more...
It was okay. I could definitely feel a tingling sensation when applied, but I didn’t notice a huge difference in the plumpness of my lips. But I do like this product.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I normally hate gloss, so I was only buying Lindsay for a cool shimmer to make teeth look whiter. Now I am eating my anti-gloss habits, as this is now my favorite all-time lip product! This gloss is moisturizing, tingly, and hugs my lips for hours. I love layering it over tinted balms or just wearing it solo. Will always have a tube of this on hand! The only reason I can see not to love it is if you don't like tingle.
member-b4b3675d4
Columbus, MS
Works really good , actually plumps my lips sometimes I think I'm Kylie Jenner. I recommend this product to anybody who wants bigger lips it's also very affordable.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?