NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Abigale H.
San Marcos
The product is cute by itself just as a gloss. The plumping aspect is nice as well, it’s nothing too exaggerated it just slight and pretty and I really love this product.
Cinthia J.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I bought scarlet due to one of the You tubers I follow talked about it and since I love red lip stick I decide to give it a try I liked it I used it three times but didn’t finished the product due to the fact I lost it on a trip
brooklyn w.
This lip plumper is one of the best I've tried. After I used this the first time I've kept buying it. I personally like the clear so it gives me a shimmer but doesn't make it to noticeable. I would definitely keep buying this.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this out of pure curiosity, since I'm a fan of lip plumpers and a fan of nyx, but sadly this didn't perform. I might've had my hopes too high, as nyx products are usually very good, but this fell flat; the colors were an interesting concept, but didn't wear all day and faded within an hour of wear, the tingle was dull and lasted maybe 3-5 minutes, and the taste was terrible (which I would expect in a lip plumper that actually worked, but this didn't!). Overall, moisturizing, but nothing else. Sorry, nyx!
Raydrealle V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Other more...
The lip pumper I’ve used was not listed there. But it works well like felt tingly. I have a super small upper lip and the product worked well it help fill out my upper lip.
Breckin J.
Loved this product so much, I used every last drop of it. My lips are already pretty big, but this made them almost Kylie big. The colors were fantastic. Would recommend.
Emma C.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
good for the price i guess. i definitely prefer higher end lip plumper but this product is well for the price ! good for all ages but mostly younger girls purchase these due to the color selection but overall it’s a nice gloss
Steph C.
Bronx, NY
NYX has done it again! I love this stuff. I started using this plumper and my lips don’t feel super numb to the point where it’ll burn!!! I’d recommend this to everyone !
Cass D.
This lip plumper is pretty good for the price. NYX cosmetics are usually cheap, so you have to be careful with what you bye. But this product is worth it. Easy to apply.
wendy m.
I love this product so much it leaves your lips so soft and smooth and it takes away the dryness and I love the way it come in different flavors and there's different variety's of them they really smell so good you'll fall in love and that why I recommend everyone to try it out .
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?