NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ky M.
Clinton, MD
I have this in the color Elizabeth. My lips are already pretty plump. I tried this to see if it was actually worth the hype or if it was just another gloss. I'm kinda on the fence. While I do enjoy the slight tingle of the product I seen very little difference even after 20 mins of wearing. I "plumping" wasn't noticeable and I feel like I was psyching myself into seeing a difference with it vs without it. And it's a little sticky too. I probably won't buy this again. But the color is pretty nice.
Rejoice A.
Germantown
The tingling sensation caught me off guard the first time, but the product really gives me the illusion of my lips being much more plump. I've grown to love the feeling and it also helps my lip gloss look nicer!
member-aa6a0
This is a nice gloss. I use it over top a liquid lipstick. I have smaller lips so gloss really adds a lot to make them appear plumper. However, I don't think this works as a plumper. It just has a slight tingle.
Calli A.
Presque Isle, ME
I tried the NYC Pump it Up Lip Plumper from Walmart and it definitely added so much definition and shine all while making my lips feel moisturized and glamorous!
Emily m.
fort polk
I really like this product. I thought it could use more pigment but wouldn’t too bad. Didn’t think it plumped my lips as much as i thought and wanted but definitely felt the tingling.
Emma G.
Sergeant Bluff
Review for: Pamela more...
This is AMAZING. It lasts long and keeps the shine for hours. It definitely met my expectations and I will continue to wear it. The packaging is nice and easy to carry around and use.
Hannah G.
L
It's alright and I can see a small difference. I bought it online from NYX for a god price. The packaging was good and it met my expectations because they always have good packaging. Maybe I would but I again.
Malley R.
Sheboygan
Review for: Other more...
I love the color selection of these and to add that they have lip plumping effects as well is great. The tingle is bad and doesn’t sting but it doesn’t make a huge difference just a little bit more plump then my regular lip size.
Crystal G.
NYX Pump it up Lip Plumper does its job well! Out of all the plumbers I've tried and bought, this one works the best. There's a tingle but not too much. I also find my lips look good even the next day with just gloss. 5 stars for me and my lips.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I love the look of full lips but don’t want to get to injections. The NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper was exactly the fix I needed. Full lips and fabulous color. I absolutely recommend!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?