NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Honestly this product isnt bad, but isnt the best. i think it is worth for the price. Is it very easy to apply. But it isnt anything special. I bought it at Ulta.
Jasmine T.
Albany
Nyx pumps up my plump to the Max and it's not icky or sticky, perfect performance and consistency. I have tried many plumping options and this is the best by far.
Nina S.
Palmyra
I like this lip plumper a lot. It is milder than another high end brand I have tried. Although the plumping isn't as great as the high end the color is much better
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This product is not sticky or gloppy. It's a mild plumper feeling, but not painful like some I have tried from other brands. Overall, very happy with this product.
MeganAnne W.
Vestal , NY
Review for: Scarlett more...
I give this 5 stars. Great product and I plan on buying other colors. It is a great product for the price, I love it, and would recommend it because of the long wear.
Andreya H.
Blaine
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I liked the color and how it plumped my lips however I was not a big fan of the texture/formula it made my lips feel somewhat dry and almost always my lips feel hydrated after plumpers
Jennifer J.
Northampton, MA
These are so so. They don't really plump your lips that much in my opinion. On me they did (like a Lot of plumper) leave the edges of my lips ref for quite a while
Marlena A.
It’s an OK lip plumper. It doesn’t last that long as it last for only about 30 minutes. It kind of makes my lips plump but not a whole lot. Our use it more as a gloss than a lip plumper.
Natalie B.
I'm one of those weird people that loves a good tingle of a lip plumper! This product gives a little bit of tingle but nothing crazy! I don't usually see anything amazing happen with most lip plumpers but the tingle makes me feel like maybe it is doing something!? I have a nudey highlighter like shade that I tend to use for the center of my lip more often than an all over lip gloss. I probably won't repurchase because many of the shades are way to metallic for what I am looking for in an all over gloss.
member-aa6a0
This is a nice gloss. I use it over top a liquid lipstick. I have smaller lips so gloss really adds a lot to make them appear plumper. However, I don't think this works as a plumper. It just has a slight tingle.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?