NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jasmine T.
Albany
Nyx pumps up my plump to the Max and it's not icky or sticky, perfect performance and consistency. I have tried many plumping options and this is the best by far.
MeganAnne W.
Vestal , NY
Review for: Scarlett more...
I give this 5 stars. Great product and I plan on buying other colors. It is a great product for the price, I love it, and would recommend it because of the long wear.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This product is not sticky or gloppy. It's a mild plumper feeling, but not painful like some I have tried from other brands. Overall, very happy with this product.
Nina S.
Palmyra
I like this lip plumper a lot. It is milder than another high end brand I have tried. Although the plumping isn't as great as the high end the color is much better
Marlena A.
It’s an OK lip plumper. It doesn’t last that long as it last for only about 30 minutes. It kind of makes my lips plump but not a whole lot. Our use it more as a gloss than a lip plumper.
Monique M.
I loved using this product; it leaves my lips perfectly lined! It lasted me throughout my entire day with out facing or anything, I would definitely recommend this product to a Friend.
Natalie B.
I'm one of those weird people that loves a good tingle of a lip plumper! This product gives a little bit of tingle but nothing crazy! I don't usually see anything amazing happen with most lip plumpers but the tingle makes me feel like maybe it is doing something!? I have a nudey highlighter like shade that I tend to use for the center of my lip more often than an all over lip gloss. I probably won't repurchase because many of the shades are way to metallic for what I am looking for in an all over gloss.
Ronnie S.
Review for: Pamela more...
Very pretty gloss, doesn’t really give a plumping effect though. It does tingle minimally like a plumper would, but I still use this by itself or on top of another lip product because it’s so pretty.
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
Love love love! Since I wasn’t blessed with adorable big plump lips, I always use lip plumper and I love this not only for its affects but for the hint of color along with jt
Whitney K.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Lisa more...
Love this lip plumper. So
Impressed how affordable this is for anyone who wants to save some money! Definitely amazing and it’s long lasting! Will be buying again
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?