NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Honestly this product isnt bad, but isnt the best. i think it is worth for the price. Is it very easy to apply. But it isnt anything special. I bought it at Ulta.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I love NYX and their products, and this one is no different. The quality is great and the price is affordable. Not too sticky, and does the job. I would buy again.
MeganAnne W.
Vestal , NY
Review for: Scarlett more...
I give this 5 stars. Great product and I plan on buying other colors. It is a great product for the price, I love it, and would recommend it because of the long wear.
Marlena A.
It’s an OK lip plumper. It doesn’t last that long as it last for only about 30 minutes. It kind of makes my lips plump but not a whole lot. Our use it more as a gloss than a lip plumper.
Natalie B.
I'm one of those weird people that loves a good tingle of a lip plumper! This product gives a little bit of tingle but nothing crazy! I don't usually see anything amazing happen with most lip plumpers but the tingle makes me feel like maybe it is doing something!? I have a nudey highlighter like shade that I tend to use for the center of my lip more often than an all over lip gloss. I probably won't repurchase because many of the shades are way to metallic for what I am looking for in an all over gloss.
Nina S.
Palmyra
I like this lip plumper a lot. It is milder than another high end brand I have tried. Although the plumping isn't as great as the high end the color is much better
🐼 A.
Phoenix
Review for: Scarlett more...
The nyx pump it up lip plumper named scarlet is the one I definitely recommend. And I would buy it repeatedly. It’s awesome product and I definitely can’t wait till u buy another one
Emily m.
fort polk
I really like this product. I thought it could use more pigment but wouldn’t too bad. Didn’t think it plumped my lips as much as i thought and wanted but definitely felt the tingling.
Linda G.
Lu v the way it feels when I put it on my lips, looks great also the price is just right. Just can't go wrong. Epically since myself and my 2 daughters that just turned 17 use it, and they are just as picky about what they use as I am if not more so
Noelle B.
Bronx, NY
NYX Plumper is the perfect accompaniment for NYX Liners allowing one to fill in and blend the perfect lip look w plumping affects. And yes good product for less!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?