NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

alyssa t.
Like other lip products from NYX, I am satisfied with this product. It does slightly plump my lips, though I already have fairly full lips. Within seconds of applying, it starts tingling, and after a few minutes, results are visible. It seems to work better on my friends who have thinner lips. I wish the colors were brighter and that it seriously plumped my lips! It gets sticky after a while, as others have noted. This is probably my least favorite NYX product though I'd you want an affordable plumper that works, this is worth trying.
Kayla H.
Danbury
Review for: Jessica, Elizabeth more...
Loved these ! And I have bought like 2 of each they are easy to use and apply . In my opinion they are a Good value other times they could be cheaper . I am a repeat user. I would buy again
Shanya A.

Just got this today, very excited. My upper lip has always been small, almost none existent honestly and I've come to enjoy nyx products so I decided to give this a try. It was as an impulse buy cause the other items I wanted wouldn't ship unless I hit a certain amount of money. Lol. Anyways this is my first time trying a lip plumper and it isn't bad. I feel it's more a keen to eating rare peppermint cause it tingles on my lips but has a cooling sensation when I breath through my mouth. And I do feel like my lips have a little more fullness to them, definition of you will.

All in all I would get it again. P.S- I choose the Angeline one cause it was the most neutral color and I love Angeline Jolie. 😉
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
This product does give you a little bit of fullness but nothing dramatic. When applying the product you do get a tingling sensation. Does not last long you do have to reapply a few times.
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
I noticed a big difference before and after with this lip plumper. The quality is great and it doesn't leave your lips messy. It made my lips full and pretty all day.
REYNA, J.
Dallas
Burns when first applied but it did plump up my lips. After applying I also noticed it dries on sort of clumpy. I would suggest only using a small amount. I’ve had this for over a year now.
Veronika T.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
The lip plumper I use is usually for work. I love the feeling it gives because I know it’s working. They come in other beautiful colors but this one is definitely my favorite color it’s neutral and matched with everything
Catalina M.
Asbury Park, NJ
Feels amazing, really gives your lips a good plump and such vivid and soft colors the texture of this lip gloss is so smooth its a great value you can find them on sale at target and ulta
MacKenzie J.
Michigan, MI
This product was amazing! Lasted a very long time on my lips and it plumped them up very well. Didn’t leave a tingle or anything. I definitely recommend this product!
Rebecca S.
Beloit, WI
Nyx never leaves me feeling disappointed. Great product for a great price. I purchased the plumper from ulta (which it was buy one get one 50% off.. score!!) It's super easy to apply and leaves those lips feeling plump!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?