NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Jamie N.
chicago
Review for: Liv more...
Was not the best plumper I've ever had but if you are looking for a good price product and don't have money to spend it wasn't awful. I just like having something that feels better on my lips.
Chloe v.
I love this product! All of the colors are beautiful and I think work really well with all skin tones. It truly makes your lips pop and appear fuller. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla E.
Review for: Kim, Pamela more...
really work and not sticky at all. This limp plumper is one of the better drugstore ones i’ve tried. Not too expensive, definitely worth trying. Very easy to use. Have bought it in two shades!
Maria R.
Jonesboro, GA
I like how smooth they go on and it really does the job. My lips are thin so I definitely would recommend this to people who want more of a plumped lips then this would work well.
Zoe K.
Great products for the amount you pay. Compared to high end make up, work wonderful. Bought at Sephora. Highly recommended for those not in the know about this brand. Z
Tabitha B.
Review for: Liv more...
Not my favorite but not the worse I've tried either it works really well and the packaging is pretty simple but cute I'm just not a fan of the smell but would use again
Amanda H.
Minnesota
Love lip plumper. It effects usually work all the time and these are just fun and smell great, too. I recommend them to apply before you head out for the day as a base.
Corinna K.
Imlay City
I love this product because it actually plumps your lips unlike a lot of other brands that lie to and say it plumps your lips but really it is just lips gloss.I highly recommend this product.
Ana F.
Didn't like , saw no difference and waste of money . Wanted something under budget and thought this be good but didn't. Smells great but just no action to doing what is says it will do ..... but everyone has different body reactions it can work on you and not me
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
I did not like this look pumped as much I didn't see it different after having it on for 2 hours but if you like a gloss it's kind of Shimmer and it has nice colors but it just depends on you
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?