NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Star B.
Sturgis, KY
This is a pretty lip gloss, but it doesn't plump my lips at all. It isn't pricey at all, however I probably will not rebuy it. I will use it because it's a decent gloss.
Chloe v.
I love this product! All of the colors are beautiful and I think work really well with all skin tones. It truly makes your lips pop and appear fuller. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth F.
Berlin
I love this stuff, it pumps your lips but doesn't sting. It's a very natural pretty color which is also my name. But it doesn't last long. I find myself reapplying a lot
Cynthia M.
Wrightstown, NJ
Review for: Elizabeth more...
tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
By far the best concealer out there! As a mua and mom I need this in my life! I use on my clients and it’s the only concealer for personal use!
Brinda B.
Review for: Liv more...
I absolutely love the #NYXLIPPLUMPER #LIV by far my favorite one I've tried! Super high shine gloss that makes your small lips look plumper more beautiful and seductive.
Maria R.
Jonesboro, GA
I like how smooth they go on and it really does the job. My lips are thin so I definitely would recommend this to people who want more of a plumped lips then this would work well.
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was really soothing on the lips! Was just right! I love this product would recommend it to anyone, who doesn’t like when there lips feel dry or chapped anything like that .
Jamie N.
chicago
Review for: Liv more...
Was not the best plumper I've ever had but if you are looking for a good price product and don't have money to spend it wasn't awful. I just like having something that feels better on my lips.
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Love NYx products they are not expensive and work great last all day very love lasting. I got mine from a dollar store and love it more then expensiveI would always buy again
Kayla E.
Review for: Kim, Pamela more...
really work and not sticky at all. This limp plumper is one of the better drugstore ones i’ve tried. Not too expensive, definitely worth trying. Very easy to use. Have bought it in two shades!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?