NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Monica R.
Hudson Falls, NY
Love these lip plumpers! They're very affordable and last quite a long time, I only had to re apply a few times throughout the day. You can't beat the price and they're very easy to apply! I definitely would purchase this product again
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was really soothing on the lips! Was just right! I love this product would recommend it to anyone, who doesn’t like when there lips feel dry or chapped anything like that .
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Kim more...
I did enjoy this product for the price, bought at cvs. The color didn’t last long and I didn’t find it did a lot of plumping. It looks good at the very beginning but doesn’t last long.
Dorothy☁ M.
Staten Island
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Gives your lips the natural Kylie look and has a nice tingle, but it may feel a little weird at first. Glossy but don’t apply too much because it’s sticky after a while.
Mariah C.
Akron
Review for: Jessica more...
This lip plumper is super pretty and great for days where I want something simple. NYX is my go to drug store brand, they are inexpensive and great when I’m in a pinch! I will be buying again!
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
So I normally love this brand and this lip gloss is okay but it only tingled the first time I put it on and then it never tingled again. Doesn't make lips bigger and is really sticky. I do however like the shine
Cynthia M.
Wrightstown, NJ
Review for: Elizabeth more...
tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
By far the best concealer out there! As a mua and mom I need this in my life! I use on my clients and it’s the only concealer for personal use!
Flora T.
The lip color is very evident. This lip product is also very moisturizing. After the first time using it I am obsessed with the variety of colors they had. I want to try all of the different colors. It is overall very moisturizing along with its longlasting colors.
Kayla E.
Review for: Kim, Pamela more...
really work and not sticky at all. This limp plumper is one of the better drugstore ones i’ve tried. Not too expensive, definitely worth trying. Very easy to use. Have bought it in two shades!
Joey K.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great lip plumper! It’s not too strong so you don’t get an uncomfortable feeling on your lips after you apply it. Gloss isn’t too sticky and lasts a long time!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?