NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Angee K.
San jose , CA
I loved the shades and overall look if these plumpers but the plump didn't seem to blow my mind. However because I found them comfortable and pretty, I continue to use them.
Alyssa W.
Claremore
I love this product and I use it when I want my lips to look glossy. Very glad I picked it up, I don't like the tingling sensation it does to my lips. But over all, I enjoy.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
Review for: Lindsay more...
These are not my favorite. I love a really strong lip plumper that is part of another product, such as a gloss, lipstick or lip balm, this is just a clear lip plumper that really doesn’t feel plumping. Not a fan.
Elyse M.
I loved it. It worked really well, better than some of the others I have tried. I would like to try more of their products. I absolutely love make up and used to do it professionally. I am so excited to try other products as well. Thank you.
Shawna H.
NYx is one of my favorite companies they have a lot to choose from. I bought my nyx at ulta. Very easy to use and apply. It was my first time usuing this product and I would defiantly try it again
Rose S.
Newport news
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica more...
Absolutely LOVE both of these! They're not TOO plumping where you get that burning feeling, but you still definitely Know it's there! Beautiful selection of colors and very affordable:)
Raquel C.
Rigby
Review for: Jessica more...
Don’t really feel like it plumps the lips but I like the color of it on my lips. Bought it at Fred Meayers in the makeup section ofc
I use it once and a while
Idk if I would buy it for lip plumping
member-cba45
Review for: Lindsay more...
Perfect to use on its own or on top of other lipsticks. It's not very longlasting, but no lipglosses are on my lips really. I got super dry lips and this lipgloss feels amazing and doesn't accentuate any dryness at all. BUT it can feel a tiny bit drying after a while.
Very affordable. Packaging looks real cheap but sturdy enough, you get what you pay for here. Might purchase the Kim shade in the future.
kaylee g.
works amazing!!!  got mine at Ulta for such a good price!! it was also on sale!! its super easy to apply and the applicator is great! and it just glides on!! it lasts all night long through eating and drinking!! I would definitely buy it again and I still use it
Brenda V.
Elizabeth , NJ
Review for: Lindsay more...
The plumper is very hydrating, I love the shimmer that it has , u can definitely feel the tingles not something too strong but nice enough to give you the extra you need 😊
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?