NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sydney F.
Jenks, OK
Can definitely tell a difference in my lips after using this. It isn’t a fake look just a nice natural plump. Super smooth going on and amazing quality. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Breana A.
I really like this product because it goes on smooth and takes 3 to 4 hours for it to come off!! It is easy to use for me anyway and not to pricey at Walmart 10$ I would definitely buy this again!!!
Morgan R.
seymour
Review for: Scarlett more...
I love this product. It works as well as it says it does. I bought it from Ulta. The packaging is wonderful. It is long lasting It stayed on all day. I would but this again.
Angee K.
San jose , CA
I loved the shades and overall look if these plumpers but the plump didn't seem to blow my mind. However because I found them comfortable and pretty, I continue to use them.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
Review for: Lindsay more...
These are not my favorite. I love a really strong lip plumper that is part of another product, such as a gloss, lipstick or lip balm, this is just a clear lip plumper that really doesn’t feel plumping. Not a fan.
Alyssa W.
Claremore
I love this product and I use it when I want my lips to look glossy. Very glad I picked it up, I don't like the tingling sensation it does to my lips. But over all, I enjoy.
Elyse M.
I loved it. It worked really well, better than some of the others I have tried. I would like to try more of their products. I absolutely love make up and used to do it professionally. I am so excited to try other products as well. Thank you.
Lauryn W.
In my opinion this is the 3rd best lip plumper there is so far from what i noticed the only thing i dont like is its like a reg. Lipgloss with color instead of a lip plumper that u put underneath your liquid lipsticks.
Drea 💀.
Sacramento
I got "Liz"or "Liv".
It does feel like a soft tingling sensation. I honestly don't see much of the plump and it is quite sticky. I have my hair in my mouth a lot. Yuck. Probably won't buy it again.:(
Florence L.
Philadelphia
Love this product. The colors are awesome it goes well with your clothes as well. Some colors brings your eyes out too like it is really good product to use with your makeup
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?