NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kaily S.
Review for: Jessica, Lisa, Liv more...
I love these plumping lip glosses! Super adorable. I purchased mine at an ulta for a discount. The packaging is simple and nice. I buy this product as soon and I’m out and buy like 2 of the clear ones.
Mckenzie S.
Eugene, OR
I personally did not enjoy the texture of this product. There is a scent, which was not terrible. Disappointing overall result, and I probably won't make this purchase again.
Desiray T.
Perris
Review for: Angelina, Liv, Kim, Elizabeth more...
I love the way my lips look! So nice a full and juicy. I bought this at Ulta during one of the sales. I think nyx has great price for the quality. The packaging is great. I would definitely buy again.
Brianna A.
Buford
Review for: Scarlett more...
Absolutely one of my favorite brands to use! I’m a repeat user and still love this brand. I’m very pleased with the outcome of this long lasting lip plumper. I’d recommend it for anyone! Great product.
Talor G.
Clintwood
This brand didn't plump as well as some other brands that I have used. It still worked "ok" but not to my liking. I will use it but I would rather have a different one.
Ann 💕.
Chicago
Review for: Scarlett more...
Nice lip stain that gets left behind. Dry
Moisturizing . Definitely met my expectations .the price was okay for a drugstore. And the stain was long lasting it did not smear I would definitely recommend
Cassandra R.
Plums and is pretty affordable, overall highly suggest trying out! Especial if you’re in a budget and don’t want to splurge on a higher brand lip plumper, plus there are multiple colors to choose from!
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I used the clear one. It tingles a little but I don't think it made my lips much bigger. I genuinely just like the glossy shine it gives and I like the tingling sensation lol. It's a good product.
Amber C.
Dana point, CA
This one didn't particularly do it for me, it did have a nice wash of color.if you are looking for a lip plumper that is more cost effective than I would suggest it but there are better ones out there.
Lydia H.
Beaverton , OR
Review for: Liv more...
This tingles when you put it on but I love that it makes my skinny lips look thicker and plumper. Just beware of the weird tingling that last maybe 10 minutes or so. Worth it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?