NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

🙏🏾RIP M.
Queens
Review for: Pamela more...
It gets the plumping done and it leaves a great shine . Easy to just apply with the wand , comes wrapped up boxed in a black bag . Next store in valley stream ny . Definitely recommend for others to use
Lallll f.
westbrook
Review for: Jessica more...
This works great, much better than I expected and I thought it wouldn't work with my skin color but it actually does and it deifneyly met my expections. I am happy with my purchase and recommend for all!
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
I have PIU03 LIV. Its the clear lip plumper and Ive been using it for about 2 days and I already noticed my lips look like they are fuller! I love the clear lip plumper because I can put it over the top of any of my other lip colors that dont have lip plumping technologies. The first image is with nothing on the last image Im wearing Butter Lip Balm Brownie, Lip liner crayon Pale Pink, and Pump it up Lip Plumper LIV.
Beverly C.
Manchester Township, NJ
I`ve recently started using a lip plumper. I just bought this NYX Lip Plumper and LOVE it! It makes me feel like I have very sexy lips and smile! I highly recommend trying it yourself to boost your self confidence with sensuous plump lips!
Brianna H.
Glides on with ease! Great consistency, good value! Definitely plumps your lips, I love it because I have such small lips and it makes applying lipstick so much easier for me! Absolutely love love it!!!
Brianna Y.
Hempstead, NY
Amazing my lips were plumped in no time this stuff really works. It really met my expectations in getting it. The packaging was perfect and the colors were so nice and pigmented. It lasted me all day
Lauren A.
Review for: Kim more...
I LOVE this lip plumper it provides a smooth and silky feeling. I have used this product for about a year now and can honestly say it’s incredible. It exceeded expectations for being a drug store brand. I would totally recommend to anyone on the look for a affordable lip plumper.
Michaela I.
Santa Cruz, CA
This lip plumper is awesome if you're going for a subtle plump, I recently decided to buy this when I was at Ulta beauty. It comes in a cute little package for around $10 rather than the expensive brands that don't actually do anything.. I would defiantly buy this again!
Jackiiee J.
Dinuba, CA
The colors weren't that pigment but I did love it as a lip gloss. It does give a slightly noticeable plump nothing to extreme but I did notice a little plumping happening which only lasted about an hour.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I love nyx! This lip plumper comes in awesome tones, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. Not to mention, it's affordable! You will always find this plumper in my purse.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?