NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jeanette P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Scarlett more...
I don't really like the color I chose but I got it a while ago. It's sticky and makes your lips tingle. I'd buy it again in a nude color but honestly i'd rather buy regular gloss.
Phoenix G.
monroe
This NYX lip plumper is a very affordable lip plumper that feels so air light and amazing being applied and even if you put a liquid lipstick, matte lipstick,or even a gloss it stays there and helps all day.
Rachel C.
Review for: Liv more...
NYX lip plumper isn’t my favorite, it doesn’t make much of a difference, and leaves a sticky feeling on my lips. I bought mine online! It’s easy to apply but not worth the money!! Do not recommend at all 😬
Rebecca S.
Winston-Salem
I bought the “Pamela,” color of the NYC lip plumper this week. I love wearing it on it’s own, or under a lipstick. It’s not incredibly sticky, lips look moist and visibly fuller.
Joslyn S.
Review for: Kim more...
I did not like this product as much as I thought I would. It gives my lips a very nice color. However, dried out my lips a lot and I had to apply an excessive amount in order to get the pigment on my lips.
Emma H.
NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper comes in a wide range of colors, which suits my style needs. The initial application was a bit messy, but once the lip plumper sets in the color and effects are effortless. Would consider buying this product again.
Emily W.
Pontotoc, MS
Review for: Lindsay more...
Not my favorite.. glossy and sticky and I haven’t noticed any results other than my lips tingling .. got it at Walmart but still have a whole tube.. although it’s cheap, I probably would not purchase again
Steph B.
keyser
Review for: Kim more...
I love this product. I use to be the girl who never liked putting make up on and now I love it. This product was given to me for a Christmas present and I love this product I would definitely but it again.
Bianca C.
I absolutely love this product ! It made my lips look nice and soft and it felt so good as well !! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting their lips to look healthy , plump , glossy , and chic !
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
This Plum set is nice and simple and it will feel a bit tingly but in a good way I personally don't really need alot just because I have really plump Lips lol but I recommend it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?