NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Brittany W.
Marshalltown
I honestly don't know what all the hype about Nyx is. Their products are expensive and I don't feel like they work that great. As far as this product goes, don't waste your money.
This is one of the best lip plumpers you can buy! I've been using this product for about two years now. It's very easy to apply and stays on for a while. I would defiantly tell others to use this product.
kate m.
Charlotte, NC
I just recently ran out of my tube of NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper and I nearly cried. This product saves me on the daily, especially when I have dates. My lips are naturally thin and this product allows my lips to expand to a state that is a little larger than average and perfectly kissable.
Amy P.
Forest City, NC
Super affordable and plumps my lips are well! I can’t help but buy it again. Got it at Ulta and it was something I didn’t really know would work but was great! I would repurchase most definitely! Thanks NYX!
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
It was okay, the smell was very chemically and it didn’t do much other than make my lips a dark red color, I’m not a huge fan, although I do love their lip products (liquid lips )
Alyssa B.
Sacramento, CA
This product was okay. I bought it to see the difference between my regular lips and them plumper. I personally didn't like it but i would recommend it to a friend who is looking for a drugstore lip plumper.
alexis g.
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
love this and that's it's tinted the product was purchased from nyx and i love that is met all my expectations!!!!!!! this is lasting enough for me and leaves my lips looking luscious and i would buy again!!
amanda w.
raleigh
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Didn’t visibly plump my lips at all. It’s very sticky, and while it does have a nice color it is definitely more of a gloss than a plumping product. Not my favorite from NYX and I will not be buying again.
Bria
Review for: Other more...
I got this product last week and I've been really enjoying it! I wore it to work and received so many compliments on how shiny it was and it stayed on for the entirety of my five hour shift. As for the plumping effect, I didn't see much of a difference but I love the tingling effect.
Kiarra L.
Giving 4 stars because I like these as a lip gloss. They do have a tingling effect but I don't see a dramatic change in the size of my lips. Just a slight plump. Great colors and lasts decent for a gloss.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?