NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
It was okay, the smell was very chemically and it didn’t do much other than make my lips a dark red color, I’m not a huge fan, although I do love their lip products (liquid lips )
Ezra D.
Review for: Scarlett more...
Beautiful color, not much of a plumper. For my first try it wasn’t too bad, felt pretty tingly. Packaging at stores are very easy to get into so some of them can be pretty messy if it’s already been opened.
Anna L.
olympia
Review for: Other more...
I always carry this lip plumper in my purse. It's perfect for on the go action and is never too sticky or thick. My only hesitation is that although I bought it to use as a lip plumper, it's more of a gloss.
Shonda M.
Anniston
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I would recommend this product again to my clients. They love the way it glides on their lips. It was purchased at Ulta and it works wonders for my clients. It was worth buying every should try this product.
Brittany W.
Marshalltown
I honestly don't know what all the hype about Nyx is. Their products are expensive and I don't feel like they work that great. As far as this product goes, don't waste your money.
Lilibeth G.
Benton
Review for: Angelina more...
Good lipstick never a dull when I use this lipstick and fun colors to buy from you can find any colors you love in this lipstick pack and buy it in any beauty store or drugstores with a good reasonable price
Erin W.
I have only bought this one time, but I really loved the product. The product worked great and made my lips feel very nice. The packing was nice but a little simple. I will definitely buy this product again!
kate m.
Charlotte, NC
I just recently ran out of my tube of NYX Cosmetics Pump it Up Lip Plumper and I nearly cried. This product saves me on the daily, especially when I have dates. My lips are naturally thin and this product allows my lips to expand to a state that is a little larger than average and perfectly kissable.
Phoenix G.
monroe
This NYX lip plumper is a very affordable lip plumper that feels so air light and amazing being applied and even if you put a liquid lipstick, matte lipstick,or even a gloss it stays there and helps all day.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
AMAZING!!!!!!! I wish I had more it makes my lips feel amazing and look amazing! I re apply every hour which is awesome in my eyes because I'm always re applying
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?