NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Alexandra A.
Sacramento
Review for: Lisa more...
I didn’t like it that much because it’s too glossy and sticky and it doesn’t even plump your lips... the only thing I did feel was a weird tingly sensation on my lips when I applied it
Victoria W.
Keyport
Review for: Liv more...
I saw a small difference when I used this product, but it didn’t last very long. I never repurchased this product because I feel their are better ones out there that Work well and last longer.
Hazel P.
It kind of works, it really disappointed me the package is okay it makes your lips feel bad the effect is not longlasting the price is fine they should do something in the formula i wouldn't recommend it to others.
Marlee 1.
Review for: Pamela more...
This lip plumper is awesome. It is super affordable and very nice. This is my first time using it. It has nice package I gotta to. It is a good value to sell it for. I would buy it again. I recommend this product.
Corazon A.
I like this product because I feel it's an alternative for the higher end brands or lip pumpers. Even though you can find this product at a drugstore it's one of my favoritesNYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Jessica P.
Wenonah, NJ
Review for: Pamela more...
Not worth buying! Tasted like I would expect a lip plumper to and expected it to work but it did not. Waste of money, next time I’ll spend a little extra to get a more expensive brand.
★abby h.
Review for: Lindsay more...
This lip plumper is so affordable. You can instantly feel the tingling sensation on your lips so you know that It is working. I will definitely buy again and purchase different colors.
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
This product has decent shade ranges and do give that minty tingling sensation while wearing BUT I DID NOT notice any physical noticable plumping effect, only the feeling but no plump.
rickie t.
Love this product I can't go a day without it! I used to always have a problem with small lips and plumpers that just didn't work, but this one I love I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?