NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ahdina D.
Muncie
I tried this product with the idea that it would make my lips huge, but it didn't. However it did make them plump up some. The tingling sensation was irritating at first but I now find it soothing. I would recommend.
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
Lo compre hace poco y a la verdad todavia lo me ha hecho cambiar de parecer. Lo compre en la farmacia y es muy economico. Tendre que continuar usandolo para ver si en realidad me gusta.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this lip plumper! It's not so extreme that it causes pain to your lips if you reapply through the day and it also looks pretty. it's a perfect price point for me. will repurchase!
Lydia L.
Winthrop
Review for: Other more...
I tried the clear one and did not notice that it plumped my lips at all. I do think that it is a good gloss and will continue to use the product for that sole purpose. I was hoping that it would do more.
Nicole M.
Matthews
I love these lip plumpers! They are super moisturizing and really give your lips that natural plump feel and look for a good couple of hours. The colors are beautiful as well to make your lips look juicy and cute!
Heather L.
Baden
I like the affordability of NYX cosmetics, but this Pump It Up Lip Plumper did not do anything but make my lips tingle.  There was not plumping.  It was very sticky also.
Jessica L.
Sturgis , MI
Review for: Jessica more...
I love NYX products!i highly recommend there product very effective and inexpensive! This is one of my favorite nude colors! I buy them very often since I love any new colors that come out! Love it and enjoy!
member-e783fd833
Gives a good plump to your lip as well as the colors. It's super easy to apply and I would definitely buy again! I would recommend and the price is also very cheap and you get a lot of product. Love love love it
Harley P.
Albert Lea, MN
I'm new to lip plumper products.. but so far this has done wonders for me. I love it. I haven't tried any other brand yet but so far this has never let me down. its the only one I buy, its my go to when I need it
Danielle O.
York, PA
Review for: Scarlett more...
Was not too big of a fan when it comes to this lip pump, I didn’t really notice a difference in the size of my lips. But the color is amazing and long lasting! Wouldn’t buy again though.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?