NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sydney S.
Lemont, IL
I love the color of this lip gloss/lip plumper but it doesn't really have a "plumping" affect like it claims to. The gloss is absolutely long wearing though - which is rare for glosses.
Shelby L.
Review for: Pamela more...
It’s works! It definitely added a little volume to my lips which is perfect. You feel it as it works it’s not painful at all it’s just a tingling feeling. I love how it looks once lipstick or gloss is applied after.
Stephanie T.
riverside
I love this product! It doesn’t hurt during the plumping like others do. Plus it comes in a variety of colors so I can use one every day and then easily go into a night look! I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Ava B.
The nyx lip plumper really does give the illusion that u have bigger fuller plumper lips. Now i have been using its everyday for a week and now around my top and bottom lip is dry and cracked and its really painful.
Ahdina D.
Muncie
I tried this product with the idea that it would make my lips huge, but it didn't. However it did make them plump up some. The tingling sensation was irritating at first but I now find it soothing. I would recommend.
mariah m.
Review for: Jessica more...
for me personally they started to sting more than any of my usual lip plumpers i tried using it more than once an it did the same thing the wand isn’t the best i would not buy it again not worth getting in my opinion
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this lip plumper! It's not so extreme that it causes pain to your lips if you reapply through the day and it also looks pretty. it's a perfect price point for me. will repurchase!
Willow s.
muskogee
I have not small but not big lips are use lip plumper a on a daily and when I found Nyx I was so happy and surprised impressed impressed by their plumpers I have recommended to everyone I know who struggles like I do
Nicole C.
National city
I was really excited to try this lip blumper, and when I did I noticed that at first I didn't feel or see anything happening. But then I just kept applying it like two or three times and that's when I felt my lips feeling a bit weird and idk if it works or not but it seemed to plump it a little bit
Nicole M.
Matthews
I love these lip plumpers! They are super moisturizing and really give your lips that natural plump feel and look for a good couple of hours. The colors are beautiful as well to make your lips look juicy and cute!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?