NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Review for: Lisa more...
The search is on for a good plumper that lasts all day and that isn’t a color. This is good the color is good. It does the job but I want something I can apply over my lipstick or under it.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsessed!!! I use this even if I do not go out. I wear it almost every day. It is easy to take with you. It definitely met my expectations. I recommended it to a friend. It is long lasting.
Macey P.
Washington, NC
Review for: Lisa more...
I love nude colors. I also love how this stays on your lips and doesn’t come off easily. Absolutely love the price of this item! Not too expensive and not too cheap. 10/10 would recommend!
Jessica S.
Rochester, MN
Very affordable and did exactly what it is suppose to do. It didn’t make my lips ridiculously huge which was great because I was looking for something that would keep them looking natural.
Juliana T.
Chicago
Review for: Scarlett more...
Amazing color, even greater texture. I’m not much of a lipstick with color user, but this one got me. It’s beautiful in every skin color and it’s one of the musts in my purse when I go out! I do recommend this product!
Destiny A.
Woodstock
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I really like this lip plumper although the fact wears off after a while. So that’s the only downside to this product but the packaging is nice and I bought this product at Nyx in Woodfield mall. But I would recommend
Piper M.
Review for: Other more...
I bought it straight from the NYX store and the packaging helped sell the product! The color itself is super pretty and looks good on lips! It isn’t as glossy as I’d like it but it does a good job of plumping your lips
Kasey S.
Greenwood , IN
NYX is my go to product! They always have some of the most amazing things. Especially this pump it’s 100% WORTH it!!! If you haven’t tried it you should! I promise you won’t regret it one bit! NYX products all the way!
Angie M.
Bakersfield
This product works great, I only gave it a 4 because my lips are already kind of big so there's only a tiny bit of a difference. The pigment is great and it glides on perfectly. It'll stay on for a maximum of 8 hours.
Ava B.
The nyx lip plumper really does give the illusion that u have bigger fuller plumper lips. Now i have been using its everyday for a week and now around my top and bottom lip is dry and cracked and its really painful.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?