NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
Love this product! Was a bit skeptical when purchasing, but it worked really well. The product felt really cold on my lips the first time applying. It is definitely a product I would recommend.
Diana C.
Pico Rivera
Review for: Scarlett more...
So this product is great and is so affordable for those you don’t wanna spend $60 dollars for one the same size and color. It’s long lasting but I do have to reapply at times but honestly I would most likely buy this again.
wendy ѕ.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Scarlett more...
I loved the color but it was a little too sticky for me and really didn’t see much of a different in my lips. The price was good enough I might be inclined to try it again in another color at some other time.
Mary N.
Greeneville
Review for: Kim more...
I love this lip plumper it's amazing! I have these in Elizabeth ( my fav) , Kim and Angelina and love them all they go well with a dramatic eye. I will definitely be purchasing more colors !
Veronica J.
Upper Darby
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Scarlett more...
I really love this makes lipgloss they are really good smells good makes your lips look pretty and I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family because you’re such a great product I will recommend anyone it to
Samah T.
New castle, NC
The colors are amazing and their texture also. I like it and I recommended It so much. You can use them at night or during the day. It meet completely my expectation and I will buy it over and over.
Linda S.
I used the red one and the pink one for valentines day one before dinner and the pink one after. I love how it makes your lips sexy I really love it!
Makes my lips look big I really love this product is one of my favotites.
Baylee V.
Provo, UT
Compared to other lip plumping products ive used, this one isnt too bad. However, I do prefer the higher prices itema to this one becauae I feel like there are way more colora to choose from.
Samantha J.
Great pigmentation! Long lasting and easy to use! Beautiful packaging and great applicator. This is a great product and enhances my lips amazingly. I'd definetly buy again!
Sydney M.
Augusta
Review for: Angelina more...
If you’re are looking for a creamy, natural looking lip pumper this one is nice. It’s very easy to use. I will be purchasing this again in the future. The packaging is nice, not cheap looking. I would definitely recommend.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?