NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Marie B.
It gave a tingly feeling on the lips but I didn't feel that it gave a plumping lip result. It was definitely easy to apply. It lasted on the lips a good while, still no affect. I would just because I like the feeling and glossy look of it
Caitee G.
Tremont, MS
Review for: Jessica, Lisa, Scarlett, Kim more...
I absolutely loved this product. I was a little skeptical at first because I’m weird when it comes to lip plumper but this product not only felt great in but it also looked great on! I recommend anyone to try this and I will buy it again!
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
I loved this product! I put it on right after my lipstick and it would plump them up, loved it! I also liked that they have colored ones too so you can put a little pink gloss tone to some nude lipstick!
Emily f.
bronx
I love this cosmetics brand but, I have to honestly say this product didn't quite make my top fav products. I really didn't see any change or plump in My lips, even after several times using this product
Janqueiry V.
Haverhill, MA
This lip plumper is actually a very good and affordable one. Thee only downfall is that the colors are not very pigmented. The products actually does help plump those lips, very good for a Natural look!
Sai F.
Lacey
I don't no if its supposed to do this but it made my lips sting a little bit but it did work for me. It made my lips more fuller and I really liked how it turnes out but my lips were a bit red afterwards
Susan S.
Ferndale, MI
I bought this NYX lip plumper and had high hopes. It was my first time using a lip plumper by NYX. It is not my favorite product. I didn't really notice my lips getting any fuller. Luckily it wasn't very expensive and the color was nice.
carleigh h.
Review for: Pamela more...
I don’t really like this product. It doesn’t help my lips at all. I bought this from target and it’s really cheap. The packaging isn’t very nice. It didn’t meet my expectations. I would not buy it again.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
Review for: Liv more...
Pumps my lips nicely to give me a kissable pout but I feel like i have to reapply it sooner than I would like. Color is nice and gives me a cute pucker. Good for the price, plan to try other colors soon.
Phire P.
Brooklyn
Tingles a little.. The product works but doesn't last all day. The price is reasonable. It is a little sticky for my comfort. If your gonna use matte lipstick using this plumper wouldn't go well with it.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?