NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Roselyn V.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Lisa, Scarlett more...
It leaves my lips feeling a little bit too dry and the formula could be much more improved for the sake of having moist and plumper lips at the same time and not one or the other. However, overall I do recommend.
Breanna G.
Mesquite, TX
I got mine as a gift and i really liked it, i only got a few uses out of it before i noticed it wouldnt plump like it did. I should habe used it more often. Still a great product. NYX is one of my favorite brands.
Amanda H.
Wharton, WV
Love love Loveeeeee thus plumper... I feel it working as soon as I put it on... Its very affordable and I bought it at CVS... It definitely moisturizes my lips as well... And I would definitely purchase this again
Kaitlyn A.
Irving, TX
This product has many fabulous colors ranging from nude to bold. Many retail stores sell this fabulous product such as Walgreens, target, and walmart. This was an amazing product and I look forward to buying a new one once i empty the first tube.
Nicole B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Kim more...
If you need a little lip booster i recommend this one for sure! It only takes a few minutes to plump up those lips and make them look fuller! It’s super easy to apply and i love the slight tingle it gives my lips!
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
I like it and I love the tingling feeling that it give you it makes me feel as if it is really working and has always made my Lip look temporarily bigger atleast for a few hours.
Lauren F.
Miami beach
Review for: Liv more...
I️ love a natural color lip plumper just to throw on just before you leave the house,, it is very affordable 5-6 dollars and it really does plump your lips up a lot! I️ highly recommend everyone try’s this product
Ashley M.
Mishicot, WI
I wanted to love this product but I just dont. It's sticky and leaves a bad residue. If it went on smoothly and didn't glue my lips together I think it would be a wonderful product.
Maureen A.
Denver
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
I am addicted to these lip plumpers! They last forever on and I guarantee that you will get so many compliments when you use it. The only thing is that I notice that they smear quite a lot if I don’t wear a setting powder as base. Wonder if I am doing something wrong?
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I love the color selection of this gloss. Very pretty for a great price. I didn’t notice too much plumping effect but the gloss is a beautiful finish. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable plumper.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?