NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

carlie m.
canastota , NY
I have tried many lip plumpers for Sephora and this is by far my favorite! I refer it with chapstick on, but it dries very nice and looks so good. It's reasonably priced and definitely met my expectations! It's my holy grail product I 100% recommend it.
Alexa R.
Richmond, TX
Honestly this product does its job ! If you don't feel like wearing lipstick one day, and don't want to have your lips with just nothing... Gey this product they make your lips plumper and it even has a tint of color!
Lexi A.
State College
Review for: Kim more...
This has been my go to lipgloss for the past couple of months. Its formula is really smooth and not sticky and the sheer color gives my lips the perfect hint of color. It tingles and really makes my lips look amazing!
Ana g.
Tempe, AZ
At first I thought it wasn't gonna work but when I tried it proved me wrong. I bought the first one onlline and the other two at Target. Yes , it did have a nice packaging! I'm a repeated user because I loved them!! Of course I would buy them again !!
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Color choices are fantastic and the plumping agent used works well, but the formula is so thick. The lid also scrapes off so much product that you have to pretty much remove the plug entirely to get anything on the wand, but when you do, it becomes a mess.
alexis w.
NYX never disappoints!! This is the best drugstore brand that I carry in my kit! When using this on my clients, it smoothes out fine lines and fills in lips without being overly irritating. I'm comfortable using it on even my most sensitive skinned clients.
Elizabeth P.
I love the NYX lip plumper. The color is beautiful and it works well! It isn't better than others I've tried but it definitely gets the job done and it's always a good thing that NYX has great but inexpensive products.
Madison U.
A very nice product. Adds a nice sheen to the lips and makes them look very full. It isnt a lip plumper that stings your lips like Too Faced. It comes in nice colors as well. These are a nice dupe for buxom lipglosses
Ameera H.
This is a great lip plumper for such a great price I love it so much. It's very easy to use. I bought it from NYX at the mall. It's very long lasting and perfect for a night out. I would totally recommend it to others.
Lillian T.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to lip plumper. you can definitely see results, but it doesn't burn my lips really at all. I highly recommend this to everyone. I own it in 4 colors.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?