NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Haley S.
Sheffield , AL
Review for: Liv more...
I could not tell this lip plumper did anything, I am usually a big Nyx fan but this was disappointing: I doubt I will purchase this product again. It wasn’t for me. I got this at ulta and if can be bought anywhere that sells nyx
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
This looks like a matte finish when done, but it layers well to create lip combos and doesn’t have any ill side effects. This is always one of my favorite brands and the quality of this product matches my expectations.
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
Live most of all NYX products , this one has a little tingle too it. Some say it's a burn but I think that's for sensitive lips. I'm fairly sensitive and I was fine. The pigmentation is amazing as always with the brand
Rocio R.
tulsa
First off this is very affordable it does the job. Lips most be clean and dry. It is like a gloss sticky. When you apply you start to feel a stingy sensation which is normal you see results in a few minutes. The only down side is that is only temporarily.
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Lindsay, Pamela more...
Next plumper is so amazing when you apply . It gives you a smooth plump when apply and makes any lip sticks or matte lips look incredible after applying nyx plumber. Highly recommend for the once’s who haven’t try it!
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Color choices are fantastic and the plumping agent used works well, but the formula is so thick. The lid also scrapes off so much product that you have to pretty much remove the plug entirely to get anything on the wand, but when you do, it becomes a mess.
Malak H.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I love the pop of color and because of the gloss it makes it look even brighter. You can just swipe this on and look naturally glowing. It does have to be reapplied a few times but I would still recommend it to others.
Lexi A.
State College
Review for: Kim more...
This has been my go to lipgloss for the past couple of months. Its formula is really smooth and not sticky and the sheer color gives my lips the perfect hint of color. It tingles and really makes my lips look amazing!
alexis w.
NYX never disappoints!! This is the best drugstore brand that I carry in my kit! When using this on my clients, it smoothes out fine lines and fills in lips without being overly irritating. I'm comfortable using it on even my most sensitive skinned clients.
Kristina N.
Denver
Review for: Jessica more...
These are an okay product. In my opinion they do not beat out my BUXOM lip plumper’s. But they also aren’t terrible. They take a bit longer to feel the tingling sensation and plumping effect; and when it has reached its full effect it is not as plumped as when I use BUXOM products. But if you are looking for a cheaper lip plumper this is a good one to get, just know you are getting a cheaper product for a reason.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?