NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I have so many of these little guys!! They last a lifetime and they leave a little tingle on the lips (which I like). It is not too intense, it's just right. I notice the difference almost instantly. I use it everyday!
Maria L.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
One of my favorite, affordably priced lip plumper products out there. With an easy to apply formula, this product leaves your lips looking better than ever within just a few seconds. I’ve been using this product for a few years now and have always loved it.
Great product! I love that my lips look Fuller. I totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something to make their lips fuller. Bomb! Gives you instant results!NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Nat's Review Spam S.
California
I didn't notice this product plump my lips very much but I do like the texture and the feeling when it is first applied to the lips and it is not trying which is why I like so much. Would 10/10 recommend this product.
Heather W.
Fontana, CA
I dont usually use lip plumpers but i decided to give it a try. It goes on smooth and plumps my lips nicely, without it looking ridiculous. It's not something I plan on using often. But I would recommend this product.
Rocio R.
tulsa
First off this is very affordable it does the job. Lips most be clean and dry. It is like a gloss sticky. When you apply you start to feel a stingy sensation which is normal you see results in a few minutes. The only down side is that is only temporarily.
carlie m.
canastota , NY
I have tried many lip plumpers for Sephora and this is by far my favorite! I refer it with chapstick on, but it dries very nice and looks so good. It's reasonably priced and definitely met my expectations! It's my holy grail product I 100% recommend it.
alexis w.
NYX never disappoints!! This is the best drugstore brand that I carry in my kit! When using this on my clients, it smoothes out fine lines and fills in lips without being overly irritating. I'm comfortable using it on even my most sensitive skinned clients.
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
This looks like a matte finish when done, but it layers well to create lip combos and doesn’t have any ill side effects. This is always one of my favorite brands and the quality of this product matches my expectations.
Madison U.
A very nice product. Adds a nice sheen to the lips and makes them look very full. It isnt a lip plumper that stings your lips like Too Faced. It comes in nice colors as well. These are a nice dupe for buxom lipglosses
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?