NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Hannah A.
Casa Grande, AZ
This was a good product. I bought the clear one. It wasn't pricey. I got it at ulta under ten dollars. I feel like it was a bit more on the sticky side. I wish it looked a bit more glossy. Overall it was a good product.
Kat F.
Wasilla
I love how this exfoliates my lips and also gives me a glossy type look! I bought it on Amazon and the price was not bad at all. It was very easy to apply and you don't need a lot of it. I would definitely buy it again.
andrea n.
Doral, FL
It's not pricey, NYX has great products in low prices, and this one is so good. Lasts just enough, i wish it would last more but has a nice packaging, cute actually. It's worth the price and it makes my lips look great!
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
Used it once a while ago. It works decently. Pretty good value, not too pricey that's for sure. It's very long lasting a few hours. Easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy it again and maybe get a few this time :)
luisa g.
This probuct product is really bad for me I don't recommend it at all I hated it ! When I tried it I really couldn't see any different and it burns really bad *I know I know it supposed to do that* but by the results and pain that it caused I dont recommended
Stephanie M.
new haven
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This was my first time using a lip plumper and I really loved it it was amazing it works fast and is very long lasting I really saw results the fish time using which I really like im so in love with it .
Alyssa M.
Concord
Review for: Other more...
This is my go-to drugstore lip plumper gloss. It is up to par with my favorites, that being, Too Faced. It gives you that plump and emphasizes your lips to complete my entire makeup look! It also has a shiny gloss but sometimes it does get a little too sticky.
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ
WOW! Great product. I really feel my lips plump up immediately and it enhances my everyday look. It's easy to use, lasts a while, and adds to every look- whether your shopping, going out, or just getting some brunch there are so many colors to choose from
Isabella W.
Manlius
Review for: Angelina more...
the plumper was pigmented but left a sticky touch to the lip following application. the product stayed visible for approximately 30 minutes. for the relatively good quality of the product i’d say it was very affordable!NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Yhanice P.
Ontario, CA
Ok this lip plumper was "okay" . It wasn't a bad lip plumper but it just didn't do the job . The color was great , and for the most part it stayed in place , and didn't run. But the plumping effect definitely wasn't all that it could be .
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?