NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Sophia B.
This gloss does an okay job of plumping. I feel like it's more of a placebo thing just because- it makes your lips feel tingly; they look bigger to you. It does have a really nice finish though. I would probably get it again.
Ceiba I.
Los Angeles
Review for: Angelina more...
The gloss is very pretty and an affordable price but doesn’t do such a good job at plumping. I got mine from ulta, but they also have it at various drugstores. I recommend it if you just want your lips to look subtly plumper.
Gianna B.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Pamela more...
Not to be a Debby downer but I wasn’t too crazy about this product. I’m not sure if I had a n allergic reaction or what but when I put it on the consistency is very sticky and when I wiped it off my lips were swollen and red
Annie L.
Review for: Jessica more...
Good, there was some tingling but not too much! It feels like it works some but it’s not as extreme as some other lip plumper glosses that I have tried before. I typically don’t mind a lot of tingling though. Would buy again
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is okay. Not a big fan of it. The packaging is nice looking and doesn't look cheap. It does not really plump your lips it just makes them tangle a little and very sticky. I brought it from cvs. I would not purchase again.
Lee M.
Middle River, MD
I decided to give this product a go after hearing my friends tried it. I didn’t notice a difference in the fullness of my lips, but I did love the feel of the product - it was not sticky or goopy as other lip products can be.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
This is a great product. It really does plump up your lips without over stimulating your lips. It is easy to apply and use over the lips. I am a first time user, but I would use again. It is a good quality product to use and for the price and would buy again.
Rachel K.
Boston, MA
plump is subtle but nice, although I prefer a more dramatic plump. clear one looks nice and I also have elizabeth which is semi-opaque but buildable. kinda sticky for my taste but it is a gloss. this is my on-the-go plumper but i might switch to something else
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
I absolutely love This product it works great lasts all day and night and it is usually pretty good priced also the colors they have are amazing. I usually buy them in a pack of the miniature ones just try out all the colors.
Danielle H.
Knoxville, TN
Not only was this product good as a lip plumper, it was also beautiful & nobody would ever know it was helping your lips plump up. Your lips start to tingle almost immediately. I also believe it gives good long term results.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?