NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Amanda P.
Holly Springs, NC
As a plumper, I didn't see much results. It does tingle and burn, but doesn't actually plump. As a topcoat gloss however, it's great. It isn't super sticky or thick and adds a shine that might give the illusion of plumper lips.
Shams A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like I just wish there was more color options, works great but it does fade after a while which is I get it it’s most of lip plumpers I do recommend to try it out you might love it it was just not the best product for myself
Gianna B.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Pamela more...
Not to be a Debby downer but I wasn’t too crazy about this product. I’m not sure if I had a n allergic reaction or what but when I put it on the consistency is very sticky and when I wiped it off my lips were swollen and red
sierra s.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! It’s so soft and smooth and doesn’t burn a bunch like other lip plumper. It’s super easy to use and I feel like it gives me those lips without getting the fillers I do desperately want!! They smell really good too
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is okay. Not a big fan of it. The packaging is nice looking and doesn't look cheap. It does not really plump your lips it just makes them tangle a little and very sticky. I brought it from cvs. I would not purchase again.
Brianna P.
Collierville, TN
Product did not plump as much I thought it would, but did have a nice glossy color. I purchased it from ulta, and have not repurchased it since then. If you're looking for a lip plumper that makes a noticeable difference then this would not be the product for you.
Michaela H.
Owensboro
Review for: Scarlett more...
The plump-factor was amazing! However, the pigment wasn’t my favorite. I had to add a layer of similar-color lipstick on top to maintain about every hour or so. I would probably buy a lighter, more nude tone next time so I could just wear as a gloss or plumper only!
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
The color isn't that great at all, it feels really sticky on the lips and doesn't feel great at all!! I exfoliated my lips to see if that would make a difference but it didn't. I'm defiantly not a fan of these!! It didn't even help my lips at all!!
Alicia R.
Brooklyn, NY
These lip plumper are great. They don't really work on my lips no more because I got used to it. It's not too pricey so it's worth it. I bought it in the nyx store in kings plaza. It's great to use as a regular gloss as well.
Amy🌹✨
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Nice plumper for the price. All other brands with lip plumper will run you about $20, so it’s a nice cheaper alternative. My only problem is that they should release a clear gloss. All the shades have a tint to it, as well as a shimmer. Overall, gets the job done.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?