NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Nicole T.
Auburn, ME
Review for: Kim more...
This lip plumper is not my absolute favorite but I do like it. I have only used it a few times, and honestly I wish it was a little less sticky. This lip plumper gloss is very shimmery but it doesn’t do the best a plumping your lips.
Lexi P.
It does the job very well. This product is a staple in my everyday routine. I find that it lasts me a long time, but I do reapply for an extra boost before going somewhere. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
This lip plumper Gives me LIFEEEE! My lips sometimes need a little definition and this definitely does the trick they usually look the best during the first thirty minutes after application. I prefer this over the too faced plumper!
Val D.
Chicago
Affordable!! That's important if you have never used a plumper before. This is an entry level lip plumper for those who are curious what a lip plumper does to your lips. It's not the best formula in the world but it does the trick.
Sunna F.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Angelina, Liv, Elizabeth more...
I love these. I have 3 shades - a shimmer, the clear, and a "solid" color one and they're all really nice. They don't really "plump" but your lips definitely look full and glossy. Don't recommend wearing it over liquid lips though.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
I purchased it and when I tried it I didn't see much difference after using the product .. I don't know why ... but definitely didn't worked much for me.... I do not recommend this product... and of course will not be purchasing again
Jennifer L.
San antonio , TX
This make my lips feel and look amazing if you haven’t try these you need to , this make your lips look bomb ! I live for this ! Nyx has some affordable amazing lip products , I recommend y’all to try their other lip products as well
Karen G.
WENATCHEE, WA
I'll have to say I was pretty skeptical about trying this one since I was really attached to the one I bought from Too Faced. This one doesn't give me such a big plump but for just a casual work day I honestly recommend this one!!!
Kiana F.
Falmouth, VA
Review for: Scarlett more...
I’m a big fan of nyx products ! I decided to try their lip plumper for the first time and the product is OK. It doesn’t really last long and the color didn’t come out to what i expected. My lips did tingle so i know it was working somewhat. My lips did look juicy although.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it's amazing and it actually plumps your lips and last long! I bought it at ulta and they have different colors! It did meet my expectations because it gave me beautiful plump lips and I recommend this product
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?