NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Other more...
Though this isn't a "plumper" at all by any means.. it was a cute lip topper.. but the shine was a fail for me. It dried up within 5 minutes.. though I'm a fan of this brand, the "glosses" will be the last product that I would reach for.
Tayler S.
Layton, UT
These are slightly sticky, and the plumping sensation doesn't last very long! The color selection is pretty good and gives a soft tint to the lip. Great if you want a less intense plumper, but I prefer a more intense plumping sensation.
Erin D.
I use this lip plumper everyday and it works awesome for me. I love the applicator because it gives you just enough product. I was expecting it to be bad when i bought it because it is a drugstore brand but it leaves a tingling sensation on yor lips for an extended amount of time!
Joyce S.
Santa Monica , CA
NYX is an overall great brand for makeup. I have never had any complaints about any of my purchases. The lip plump is a good one to keep for those sassy night outs. Similar ones can be so much more expensive but this works just as good!
Alyssa M.
Review for: Angelina, Kim more...
I wanted these to work. SOOOO badly did I want these to work. But unfortunately they fell very short. Granted the colors of the actual product are beautiful, I just wish the peptide formula was not this annoying itchy burning sensation.
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Love love love loved it. Didn’t think it would work but it worked great. The packaging was basic it was definitely long lasting the price of this was fair just cause it’s not a high end brand. Would I buy it again I don’t mind it at all
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
It was ok I think that it just left an odd taste in my mouth. Prices for NYX are always reasonable so they are always my go to brand for everything. I would probably try it if I were you only because it may be for you but it's not for me.
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
Review for: Jessica, Kim more...
Goes on super smooth and creamy. No sticky feel at all. Perfect saturated color that lasts and pumps too but not that great. However the color and feel make it Amazing still.
Abigail S.
This NYX plumper was my first ever lip plumping product I ever purchased and stick one of my faves!! It doesn't have a burning feeling like some others and it tingles and has a cooling feeling and makes my lips look very shiny and full!
Janae C.
Santa Clarita
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Love this product! It’s not sticky it’s very comfortable on the lips. It’s also not too burning on the lip. It definitely gave me what I was looking for! The packaging is simple but cute, I would recommend this product for sure it’s not to expensive very affordable and worth it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?