NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Katie C.
Review for: Angelina more...
This product worked pretty well for me considering the affordable price. I personally didn’t LOVE the color that I chose with my skin tone but the formula was super smooth, wore well, and lasted pretty long on my lips. They have a wide variety of colors so I will definitely check out others.
Erika L.
I purchased this product on sale at a local drugstore. I have naturally large lips and don't really need a lip plumper however, a little help never hurt! I put this on every morning as I do my makeup letting it soak into my lips and finally apply my liquid lipstick on top. The minty effect of this lip gloss is refreshing and fun. I have the lip gloss in the color Lindsey and it's a baby pink frosted color. I don't believe that this lip gloss truly plumps your lips but it tingles your lips as you apply it. I think the color range is gorgeous however, the pigmentation comes off more frosty than colored. If you're looking for a dark pigmentation lip gloss this is not it (try Nyx intense butter gloss) but if you're looking for a beautiful top coat with shimmer this is a great product to use. But again, this is no miracle product and you should not expect to see huge results from using this product as a lip plumper.
Megan A.
Vacaville, CA
Great variety of colors and the product really works even for individuals with tiny limps! It leaves your lips voluminous and it is long-lasting so need for multiple applications while out at a party! Fairly priced for the quality product you get!
Shelby B.
Bowling Green
I’ve used this since high school. It definitely works too! It gives your lips a tingly feeling, so that’s how you know it’s working. You can see the difference after you apply it! I never thought it would work honestly. 10/10 definitely buying more.
agatha p.
this pot duct was definitely a 9/10 it made my lips a little itchy and tingly. It also made my lips very red when applying the clear ones. It gives me a natural lift which I look for when not going out so it met my expectations and I will recommend for people looking for more natural results!
Victoria H.
Georgia
Tiene un ingrediente que actúa por medio de un elemento especial que promueve la voluminosidad de los labios aunque no tengo labios delgados no creo cumpliera mis expectativas, lo probe en una tienda en Venezuela la verdad no lo compraria de nuevo
Tabitha O.
Somerville, AL
I would give this a 5 star, but I've had a few tubes that didn't work as well as others, I grab mine at Walmart, The few I've used i loved with the exception to the ones that didn't plump my lips at all. It last for 4-6 hours. I would buy this again. I would also recommend this to others,
Alynna Z.
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
These lip plump are every girls best friend they work soo good and have a long lasting especially while eating the product stays hard and doesn't give you a dry feeling but before using this product if your lips aren't hydrated I do recommend using a lip scrub just keep your lips feeling nice!
Cassie J.
Rayville, LA
The plump you get from this line isn't as noticeable as others that I've tried, but that doesn't mean it isn't a great buy! I liked the texture of this product more than others because it wasn't as "sticky".
Rochelle A.
Statesboro , GA
Review for: Other more...
It’s honestly ok. I don’t think that it’s an amazing lip plumper. When I use it, I can feel my lips tingling, but I do not see a noticeable difference in my lips. At this point, I use it more so as just a lip gloss, which it works perfectly fine as.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?