NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Cynthia H.
Miami
Review for: Jessica more...
Really liked it! It makes my lips look a little bit more filled. Super natural look. It hide a little the lines of my lips. Also nice smell and texture! Specially for the price! Im really happy with it.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
Very impressed with this product! I'm a first time user of this product and will definitely purchase again! I purchased this from ULTA in the shade "Elizabeth" #7 and I'm very happy with the result. It's relatively cheap and was a great purchase for me. It gave me a subtle increase in lip size (more so to my bottom lip than the top) but I was overall happy with the product.

Pros:
- Doesn't smell or taste bad when you apply it!
-The color itself is amazing! There's a great pigment to the color I purchased and was pleasantly surprised.
- I did notice a slight difference in my lip size! Nothing crazy, but I like that it's only a subtle increase in lip size.
-It's affordable!
-Hydrates my lips and hasn't dried out! It's not sticky and doesn't clump up around the edge of your lips after long use!
-Slight hot/tingly sensation- but nothing too crazy!

Cons:
-Doesn't plump as full as I think most people imagine it would. But it's fun for about $6!
🇩🇴❤ R.
Prospect Park
Review for: Scarlett more...
ABSOLUTELY A FAVORITE OF MINE! Best lip plumper hands down. This is such a bang for your buck (only $5 and some change). I bought it at the #NYXCOSMETICS store. It’s so easy to use. I always recommend this product.
Libna L.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Doesn’t really give you the plump you want. I feel no action in my lips. It doesn’t last long but the color is pretty. I bought mine at target Affordable price. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
Love anything NYX! This one is no exception. I love the colors and of course the price is super hard to beat! I have already recommended this product to my friends and they love it too!
Jessica W.
Gorgeous kissable wet lip look without the heavy feeling. Absolutely recommend. My only issue is it the product needs to be applied more than I would like. Other than that it's perfect
Tatyana G.
Bronx, NY
If you want that pouty look without overdoing it and looking like some malformed duck, this is for you. To be honest, I had been skeptical about them. But NYX makes some of the smoothest makeup I have ever put on. And it never fails to bring me joy. Trust me. Find your shades, you won't regret it.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Other more...
This lip plumper is pretty good. There is definitely a difference unfortunately it doesn’t last long and it is pretty sticky. So you have to remove it before applying any lip color. It is totally affordable and works enough to get a few good plumped up pics
Amber G.
Gainesboro
This has been the only lip plumper I’ve been able to use! All others burn me really bad and turn my lips and around them so so red but with NYX I get the perfect plump with just a hint of tingle I’d definitely recommend it to anyone! And it’s affordable
daisy h.
Port St Lucie, FL
The Nyx Lip Plumper really did plump my lips even after its first use. use i used it more and more often i saw even better results. the color wasn't the best for me over all but it did its job. I recommend others to buy this and I enjoyed this product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?