NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alex T.
crown point, IN
I love all the different colors and varieties that they offer. Go to your nearest ulta or on amazon and you can pick it up and you won't regret it. It's a great product given that it's a pretty cheap buy.
Herisha A.
Stafford , TX
Review for: Scarlett more...
I purchased this for the color only. After using it I was impressed about the plumping Ability. First time ever using this and J was very please with the longevity of it and the pigment. I will buy it again. I don’t use it often so I’ll have it for awhile.
Olivia M.
Gilbert
This product does what it says!! My lips went from small to big..As simple as that. This product didn't leave my lips dry or cracked after applying it which is something that happens with most brands. I loved the colors this palette came with and definitely would recommend this!!!!
Cynthia H.
Miami
Review for: Jessica more...
Really liked it! It makes my lips look a little bit more filled. Super natural look. It hide a little the lines of my lips. Also nice smell and texture! Specially for the price! Im really happy with it.
Katherine T.
Justice
Review for: Lisa more...
The price was super cheap. But i did not notice a difference in my lips. I felt the tingling sensation, but it just felt like i had really sticky gloss on. I got a clear gloss so i could use it as a top coat on lip stains or lip stick. I wasn’t impressed.
Jessica W.
Gorgeous kissable wet lip look without the heavy feeling. Absolutely recommend. My only issue is it the product needs to be applied more than I would like. Other than that it's perfect
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
Very impressed with this product! I'm a first time user of this product and will definitely purchase again! I purchased this from ULTA in the shade "Elizabeth" #7 and I'm very happy with the result. It's relatively cheap and was a great purchase for me. It gave me a subtle increase in lip size (more so to my bottom lip than the top) but I was overall happy with the product.

Pros:
- Doesn't smell or taste bad when you apply it!
-The color itself is amazing! There's a great pigment to the color I purchased and was pleasantly surprised.
- I did notice a slight difference in my lip size! Nothing crazy, but I like that it's only a subtle increase in lip size.
-It's affordable!
-Hydrates my lips and hasn't dried out! It's not sticky and doesn't clump up around the edge of your lips after long use!
-Slight hot/tingly sensation- but nothing too crazy!

Cons:
-Doesn't plump as full as I think most people imagine it would. But it's fun for about $6!
Antoinette R.
Winkelman, AZ
It took my lips from flat line to alive! Wouldn't trade it for a high end ever! I'm a repeat offender with this entire brand, but mostly the plumper. It glides on and you immediately see results. Who needs expensive painful injections? You got  this baby!!
Libna L.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Doesn’t really give you the plump you want. I feel no action in my lips. It doesn’t last long but the color is pretty. I bought mine at target Affordable price. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
Love anything NYX! This one is no exception. I love the colors and of course the price is super hard to beat! I have already recommended this product to my friends and they love it too!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?