NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Review for: Pamela more...
I have already plump lips so I buy these for fun out of curiosity. I’ve never really noticed any lip plumper a to completely make a difference on my lips. I like this specific product because it also made my lips feel really nice and moisturized. I like the tingle. It smelled good and had a nice tint. I’d recommend!
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This lip plumper is reasonably priced and great for wearing alone or on top of a matte Lip.
It can be worn casually or played up for a date!
The size of the product is great. The packaging is sleek, and is perfect for keeping in a clutch/purse.
Highly recommend.
Dmmi S.
beaumont
This product does not leave my lips feeling uncomfortable at all or sticky and smells like a good piece of makeup is supposed to smell, like barely anything. I bought three other shades as well. Though the formula for the darker shades do feel a little heavier.
Shea F.
Mc Dowell, KY
Review for: Jessica more...
I mainly just used this for a gloss, I couldn’t tell it did anything to make my lips any bigger. I was expecting a little something from it but I didn’t get much from it . It’s nice as just a gloss but a lip plumper, not so much. Atleast in my experience with it.
Skyla L.
Oceanside
Review for: Kim more...
Not as pigmented as I was hoping, but it gives a natural glossy look. I prefer to wear it over a nude lippie! It does give a cooling/tingling sensation since it is a plumper, but I don’t mind at all. It’s not horrible for the price, and I may reach for it again!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I have the color "Jessica". It's very easy to apply and feels good on the lips. It actually does tingle and help with lip plumping. However the color in the bottle didn't come through like I wish it would of.
Amia W.
Review for: Other more...
I have shade Lisa.
I have it 4 stars because I already have fairly full lips. I tried it to see it I could get my upper lip a little larger to match my bottom lip. It does work a bit. But it's more like you need to use it everyday to see a big difference imo
Yadira R.
Berwyn, IL
This NYX cosmetics pump it up lip plumper is a lip gloss that you put on top of your lips and your lips are supposed to be plump . I personally didn't see a difference in my lips but the application of the product was very easy so that's why I gave it a 3.
Tylisha H.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
So refreshing! I get a tingling feeling but I only see a slight difference...not much but I like it. I bought it at Ulta beauty and I thought it was going to make my lips huge but I’m satisfied. I’m a first time user orb the product and see myself using more.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
I keep this plumper on hand at all times! It works so well and smells amazing. However Too Faced Lip Injectjon is my favorite, this one is my second favorite. Its always my go to when I'm running low on my plumper and we're low on funds. I highly recommend it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?