NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Natasha R.
I would say this is a decent product for the price. Not much color pay off but then again it is more of a gloss. Left my lips feeling very smooth, silky, and moisturized. Because of that I would probably buy this product again, I'll probably try a different shade though.
Berenice C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product leaves my lips patchy after applying it. The formula of the lip plumber is very poor, and even has a very disturbing scent to it. I constantly have to reapply it every twenty minutes and it gets annoying. Even though there are pretty colors i wouldn't use it again just cause it feels gross on my lips.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I'm a sucker for lip plumpers and when NYX (one of my fav brands) came out with one I was very pumped to say the least (no pun intended). It worked great- nothing crazy like it didn't do anything better than any other plumpers I had tried but I liked how it was more of something you can wear under other lip products.
Lee S.
Amarillo
Review for: Kim more...
Omg! This is awesome! I love the little packaging. It’s supper cute and is very! Last for like HOURS! I went to a school meeting and I was hoping this stays on and when I looked in the mirror...it was still there! I love this!
Madiken M.
I love them so much they are so nice And the colors are so cute , the lip product stays all night if you go to party ! Even if you have to kiss a boy it wil be no problem ! I wil buy them again because it's my favorite product
Samantha M.
This did not plant my lips good you could not tell a difference but I gave the product my friend and I work for a little bit so I'm guessing it depends on the type of skin you have with the type of wood do you have for me I wasn't impressed so I just gave it to my friend
Ashley R.
Auburn, PA
I loved the tingly feeling this gave me and it definitely gave my lips just enough extra plump that i was feeling confident all through the night. The one i used had no flavor to it which was also great in my opinion it wasn't tacky and worked well with my colored gloss
Hannah F.
Review for: Pamela more...
I liked this product but it didn’t really have a tingling or stinging effect it was just a gloss that gave my lips something extra! I bought this at target! I don’t think I would buy it again..
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
My lips are naturally small so when I put this lip plumper on it makes my lips look a lot fuller and nice with color added it's long lasting and doesn't get all in your teeth like other brands do. It's super cute and has so many different colors to choose from!
Sarah S.
Midvale, UT
I really liked this lip plumper. First, it's inexpensive and it actually works. It's not sticky or to thin, it's just right. The only down side to them are that there isn't enough of a color selection. I would recommend them to friends and purchase more in the future.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?