NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lailah P.
durham
Review for: Pamela more...
This product is to die for. I wear it literally all the time. It stays long lasting. I can even drink coffee! I bought it at target low priced. I bought it in comparison to my other plumper and this is the most natural and most appealing especially with my skin complexion!
Madiken M.
I love them so much they are so nice And the colors are so cute , the lip product stays all night if you go to party ! Even if you have to kiss a boy it wil be no problem ! I wil buy them again because it's my favorite product
Natasha R.
I would say this is a decent product for the price. Not much color pay off but then again it is more of a gloss. Left my lips feeling very smooth, silky, and moisturized. Because of that I would probably buy this product again, I'll probably try a different shade though.
Berenice C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product leaves my lips patchy after applying it. The formula of the lip plumber is very poor, and even has a very disturbing scent to it. I constantly have to reapply it every twenty minutes and it gets annoying. Even though there are pretty colors i wouldn't use it again just cause it feels gross on my lips.
Rochelle
Review for: Jessica more...
This lip gloss in the shade Jessica is gorgeous. However, it didn’t plump my lips at all, which was my main reason for purchasing it. But I still find myself using it often becuase it’s a very pretty gloss and it looks great over a nude lipstick. Also, it never dries out my lips so that’s a plus. Bottom line, it doesn’t plump my lips but I still use because it’s a nice gloss.
ashely b.
Euclid, OH
I already have pretty full lips but I could tell a slight difference in Lip size when applying this lip plumper. The tingling sensation is bearable unlike some of the other lip plumpers I have tried in the pass.
Hannah F.
Review for: Pamela more...
I liked this product but it didn’t really have a tingling or stinging effect it was just a gloss that gave my lips something extra! I bought this at target! I don’t think I would buy it again..
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I'm a sucker for lip plumpers and when NYX (one of my fav brands) came out with one I was very pumped to say the least (no pun intended). It worked great- nothing crazy like it didn't do anything better than any other plumpers I had tried but I liked how it was more of something you can wear under other lip products.
Samantha M.
This did not plant my lips good you could not tell a difference but I gave the product my friend and I work for a little bit so I'm guessing it depends on the type of skin you have with the type of wood do you have for me I wasn't impressed so I just gave it to my friend
McKenzi B.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lip plumper! Not only does it come in great colors but it makes your lips look great! It's so easy to apply, I will defineitely be purchasing more. It's very long lasting, I haven't had to buy more yet but I defineitely will be sooner rather than later!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?