NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Merle S.
Have the light pink one. I love it. Gives a natural plumped look with out the burning. I am completely happy with the product. It goes on smoothly and didn't break the bank. I would def recommend it.
Melany M.
Review for: Lindsay more...
i liked this on my lips more than i thought i would. The feel oftm the gloss was nice and not too sticky like most other plumpers. Wish they had more variety of colors. This is definitely my go-to favorite plumper so far that I have used! I ended up going back and buying others.
Tasha J.
Grantsville, MD
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I do & don't like this product. I just recently started using this & doesn't seem to last very long but there is some pros & cons looks good while it does last, easy to apply, I just wish it last longer. I would Stoll probably recommend if you don't mind reapplying it.
Autumn E.
Monessen, PA
For such a small price, one would not expect this product to work as well as it did. It truly gives you plumper looking lips, without them getting dried out over long term use. I prefer this product over some of the expensive brands even. I would definitely buy this product again.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Great lip plumper! Don't expect this to make you look like you have lip injections and to permanently plump your lips it won't do that none of them will. Even Dior lip plumper didn't permanently plump my lips. This really will only work while you feel it tingling and bringing blood to your lips.

The only down side to this plumper is there is not as much pigmentation as I would like. I find the consistency thin and not too sticky. There isn't too much transfer when drinking / eating. These are very moisturizing and won't dry out your lips. Love them as much as my Dior and hard candy plumpers. I find it to have the same amount of pigmentation as Dior but much less than hard candy. Overall a decent plumper for only $6.
Hana C.
Tucson, AZ
Very tingly, but any slight swelling of my lips disappeared the moment the gloss comes off or dries. My lips feel really dry afterwards as well. But this has been the case with all lip plumpers I've tried so I guess for the price it is very comparable to more expensive brands.
Shelsie K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Other more...
I really love NYX cosmetics, I was a little disappointed in this lip plumper. I used just the clear one. It does give your lips a bit of a tingle and you can definitely taste and smell something almost like cinnamon. But in the end no actual results or illusion of bigger lips.
Shawri H.
Columbus
I literally have every color this comes in! I love that it makes my lips look plumper and fuller. I love how it feels on my lips, feels like a tingling sensation! I apply a brown lip liner on my lips then apply this.
Jasmyn C.
this lip plumper is good however i give it 3 stars because it is not really my style, the shade range is not what I would prefer in a lip product however the plumping part gets the job mostly done. It stings like any other lip plumper does, and applies like a gloss which i really like. this product is good for the price.
Kelly S.
Claymont, DE
I tried this lip plumper from Ulta, and I didn't see much of a difference honestly. It did not plump my lips at all. It just made them glossy so they might've appeared a little bigger. Now I just use it as a lip gloss but I have to look for something else if I want a plumper.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?