NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product last year and I love it!! I definitely will always have it on hand!! NYX lip plumper in Kim rocks! I even wear it under my other lip colors!! Can't see myself without it, ever!!
LEAR48055 dayana l.
gloss nyx a sido uno de los mejores brillos que he utilizado, un buen producto para labios carnosos. da una textura suave y delicada.. para mi recomendación es el nugd quedan perfecto en cualquier tono de piel..
Luna M.
chicago
So good for the price! Think I got this for $4 and it's my all time favorite. I love to lay it over matte liquid lipsticks to an iridescent shine. Subtly plumps my lips and is long lasting. People stop me all the time to ask what I am wearing and are shocked when I inform them it's NYX!
Dwan M.
Wayne, WV
This Nyx lip plumper is great. I was very surprised at how well it worked because I am always very skeptical of items that claim to plump your lips. I have very thin lips and this helps to plum them just enough and not look weird or fake. I would highly recommend this lip plumper.
angelica v.
Azusa, CA
The nyx cosmetic pimp it up lip plumper was a big succes. Well for me it was i saw many youtubers saying they didnt like them . For me i felt like it actually helped my lips plump up . I got many compliments saying your lips look great. Some girleven tought i had gotten lip injections. I would totally recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Wilmington, NC
I have the shade Jessica, it's so pretty and sparkly. I had been searching for a sparkly lip gloss and this is the holy grail. It's not as sticky as other glosses, and it looks good by itself or over a matte lipstick. I recommend this to everyone anytime we're talking about makeup. It's cheap and greats it's a win win situation.
Christopher T.
Charlotte, NC
If you are looking for an inexpensive lip plumper, this one is great! It's at a good price point, relatively pretty packaging, and is long lasting. It's a great dupe for some more expensive plumpers.
Erica R.
Got the clear shade, usually use it over a lipliner (favorite is Nyx's peek-a-boo neutral). Doesn't plump a ton, but it doesn't hurt at all either. The gloss isn't moisturizing per se, but it isn't drying either. Looks pretty natural, smells nice, feels great. Favorite lip gloss.
Melany M.
Review for: Lindsay more...
i liked this on my lips more than i thought i would. The feel oftm the gloss was nice and not too sticky like most other plumpers. Wish they had more variety of colors. This is definitely my go-to favorite plumper so far that I have used! I ended up going back and buying others.
Nova S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Review for: Pamela more...
I enjoy this color because it’s very easy to put your other lipstick or lip gloss over it. It also works like a charm but not as long as I’d hope it would.
If you’re looking for long lasting I’d say keep searching but if you just need a few quick selfies, this will be perfect.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?