NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Paula V.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
One of my all time favorites! I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone! Im normally not a fan of lip gloss and alot of lip plumping products that I have tried burn when I apply them, but this was such a nice surprise!! Not sticky and no burning, just a really great product!
Meg F.
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands because it's like high-end more than drugstore and I have small lips and so will lip plumper is always a good product for me to have it's a very great formula also. Will recommend to friends and family and friends in the make up groups on Facebook.
christina o.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
works very good its not greasy and it doesn't add too much shine to the lip i can put lipstick over it with no hassle, and they dont give a burning sensation its a light tickle feeling as your lips plump up , i recommend it because its affordable and also you can find it at any drug store
Cristina M.
Phoenix
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Liv, Kim, Elizabeth more...
I personally like to use these for a nude glossy use which is my go to. I would totally buy these again. It stays on for quite a while. They don’t really myips look any bigger but I wasn’t expecting them to but what i did notice is that do make them look fuller if I line my lips with a soft lip liner. Overall I think it is a good product.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
I love the shades so I pretty much just wear this as a gloss. You feel the tingle, but I've yet to notice a substantial difference as far as actual plumped lips. I still wear it because I like it a lot though.
Jacqueline D.
h
Review for: Liv more...
Love this lip plumper, great price affordable. Long lasting, and great brand, I definitely recommend this, you should purchase it. Very worth it. And check out other products that nyx have. The lip liners are a must. Check them out, the natural color, works for any liquid lipstick.
Kait M.
Surry , VA
This product is an affordable lip gloss that is suppose to plump your lips to appear bigger. However, I have not noticed a difference and I do not feel the 'tingle' that it says it should give your lips. The color I have is called 'Kim', nice for a lip gloss, not that great as a plumper.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I have tried this out because my sister had it and so I thought all give it a world and try it before I buy one so I used it once and it was tingly and made my lips Numb but it did make them a little plumper .
Lindsey B.
Milwaukee
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I put this one before I start my makeup and watch the magic happen! Such a moisturizing formula with minimal stickiness. Great to wear under a liquid lip!! Definitely helps my lips feel moisturized and not dry if I’m wearing it under a drying liquid formula lipstick!! Definitely would recommend this to everyone!
milagros c.
miami, florida

I had the opportunity to try the tone piu03 liv and this really works, it leaves a good feeling on the lips and smells very good. I would definitely recommend it to other people who want to look perfect lips because nyx has never disappointed me and I wish I had the Opportunity to try another tone and see how it works.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?