NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Elizabet B.
houston
Review for: Elizabeth more...
At first I only got this thing because of my name and well also because it’ll give my lips a plumper look and I have really normal lips but my top lip it needs plump and I can’t afford to go get lip injections
Ashley N.
Springfield
Review for: Scarlett more...
Definitely love that this is an everyday lip plumping lip gloss. The plump is definitely noticeable, but not drastic. Most lipsticks tend to dry out my lips and this gloss keeps my lips smooth and moisturized. Easy to apply and goes on smooth. Color is great and vivid; would definitely recommend!
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
I use the clear one and I've been really satisifed with it. It doesn't have a strong smell or taste, and it doens't feel tacky and heavy. It gives the tingles and a little bit of plumping, but nothing over the top. It's great of you're looking for something subtle that doubles as a light gloss.
Makayla B.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I have never met a NYX product I didn't like, love the packaging it's lovely, it's super easy to use and nice to apply , pretty long lasting as well. Mine stayed on a good few hours, I would definitely recommend this to a few makeup lovers like me! NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Kelly M.
I bought this a few days ago and it is the only lip gloss I've had in about 8 years, I've always hated them. I went out on a limb and figured I'd give this a shot and I actually like it, which surprised me a lot. It's not super sticky, I like the cooling sensation it gives, and the color is light and natural. I can't say it's super plumping, which I'm sure it isn't supposed to do but I honestly do see that my lips are slightly more plump. It kind hydrates and fills in the lines to make my lips look more full. It's not gonna give you huge lips and I don't think that is what it's for, but I honestly like it a lot!
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
I loved this product because it was easy to apply and was long lasting for a very low price! The color was amazing and the gloss didn't apply streaky or clumpy. I haven't tried this product before but I would definitely recommend this product!
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this because of the hype. I love NYX.. Not for this plumper. I felt nothing. My lips did not look or feel fuller. I was soooo disappointed by this one. Bought a soap and glory pillow talk xxl not much better. Buy this for 5$ as to the $19 on a tube I spent for the xxl. I hope I can find one that works.
maddie w.
Review for: Scarlett more...
i love the color as a lipgloss. it’s red, but not scary red. the packaging is nice as well. as a plumper, however, it’s not too great. it barely makes my lips any plumper. i don’t know if i’d buy again, maybe i would because i really love the color, i just wish it would do more plump-ing wise.
Paula V.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
One of my all time favorites! I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone! Im normally not a fan of lip gloss and alot of lip plumping products that I have tried burn when I apply them, but this was such a nice surprise!! Not sticky and no burning, just a really great product!
Leonela M.
Torrance, CA
First time User... But, Never a repeat offender for NYX Pump It Up... not to big on the color scheme. What does it actually pump... but the over all it has a smooth glide but I wouldn't waste my money on it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?