NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I love NYX lipsticks (all of them,every single one) and I really love their lip plumpers. I don't know if it's just me because my lips are so sensitive but it made my lips tingle and I could literally feel it plumping them ( not in a uncomfortable way) but in a good way. For how cheap they are I was impressed once again with NYX.
Morgan C.
Gainestown
Review for: Angelina, Elizabeth more...
worked okay. they kind of reminded me of the glosses i used as a kid, kind of like bonne bell. i wasn’t totally impressed with these but they weren’t the absolute worst. the packaging on the product is okay but it could be better! i wouldn’t recommend to someone simply because it isn’t a life changer.
Autumn M.
hesperia
Review for: Lisa, Scarlett more...
WOW just Wow. This is a GREAT PRODUCT. There are so many beautiful colors but my fav is the Lisa and scarlet lip plumper. It’s a very rich and creamy smooth lip Gloss/plumper. And it does what it’s labeled for. PLUMPS YOUR DARN LIPS!! I don’t think I have ever been this surprised with a product by far.
Michael E.
Maytown, PA
Review for: Liv more...
this is a wonderful entry level lip gloss for anyone who wants to start experimenting with color or any lip plumpers. this gives a good amount of wear with my needing to reapply approximately every 3-4 hours. this has a slight tingle that makes it an adjustment but its honestly my go to for any clear gloss.
Joane M.
Review for: Pamela more...
Me encantan son tan y tan bellos y el color ni se diga quiero uno me encantan. Todos los colores y la marca ni se diga esto es calidad.NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperNYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Karen S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Kim more...
I purchased this a while ago. It was the first plumper I’ve ever used. I chose the shade “Kim” because it’s a beautiful natural color. At first there’s a slight tingling, but after that not much happens. There’s a slight plump, but nothing too noticeable. So I would just wear it as a gloss instead.
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
Honestly, I don't feel or see a difference. I have a thin upper lip and was hoping for a little help. Besides the tingle, I don't notice a difference in the plump of my lips. But, I like the shade. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
Works ok if I use a lip scrub beforehand, but then it burns pretty bad if my lips are cracked at all. When it does work, it lasts only a few minutes. Without using a lip scrub I don't notice a difference. I'm a matte lipstick wearer and this is very thick and glossy so it doesn't work great for me.
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I have this is the shade "Liv" and it is just like a clear gloss. I apply it while I'm doing my eye makeup, to give my lips time to fully plump. It works very well and leaves my lips looking full and plump. The only down side is its a little thick, so wearing it as an everyday gloss could get annoying
Taylor P.
I completely adore this product ! I love how affordable these are but still feel like a super high end product . I was definitely not expecting these to be as great as they are ! I can only really find nxy products at my local cvs or heb but definitely just going to order straight from the website .
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?