NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
For me to have a great make up, start with having a great lip plumer, it's amazing what this things can do for your lips, pkus you get to chose lot of colors. I love using them ll the time and I would buy it again.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
This product is okay. It gives me a subtle amount of plumping, but nothing extreme. It fills in the lines at least and doesn't burn or sting. It's a very thick product but it doesn't feel as sticky as other glosses. If you're not looking to spend a lot of money just yet then try this product. If you want big lips and are willing to spend a little more I'd explore other options.
Amina T.
Review for: Scarlett more...
This product is good for plumping lips and I really liked the outcome. I've only bought it once and I'd definitely buy it again. It did meet my expectations but it's not as long lasting as I'd like. I would recommend it to others since its good for its purpose and I did like the glossy finish.
alexandra r.
fontana
Review for: Liv more...
the lip plumper is not expensive it’s only 5 dollars and it’s a clear gloss that’s makes your lips sting a little and my lips got a bit bigger but not dramatically if you don’t want extreme big lips this is the lip plumper for you
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
Definitely love this lipstick I take it with me everywhere I go. Great price and quality and great stay power I definitely recommend this to all my friends they all compliment me on it as well I love it!. Great plumping action too!
Kaitlin H.
Dublin, OH
I use this nearly everyday either alone or over lipstick! Have repurchased my two favorite colors (Jessica & Lindsay) several times now. Does not tingle too much as it's not an extreme plumping gloss but I definitely see and feel a difference. My only issue is the need to reapply every few hours (but at it's price point I don't mind using a lot each day!).
Melanie B.
Morrow
NYX never seem to disappoint me. I love the quality of all their cosmetics and always on a look out on their latests finds. The pump it up lip plumer is my go to because it gives it a nice color and shine and also makes your lips fuller I would recommend ANY of their products!
Joane M.
Review for: Pamela more...
Me encantan son tan y tan bellos y el color ni se diga quiero uno me encantan. Todos los colores y la marca ni se diga esto es calidad.NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperNYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Taylor P.
I completely adore this product ! I love how affordable these are but still feel like a super high end product . I was definitely not expecting these to be as great as they are ! I can only really find nxy products at my local cvs or heb but definitely just going to order straight from the website .
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I have this is the shade "Liv" and it is just like a clear gloss. I apply it while I'm doing my eye makeup, to give my lips time to fully plump. It works very well and leaves my lips looking full and plump. The only down side is its a little thick, so wearing it as an everyday gloss could get annoying
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?