NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jessica A.
Covina
Review for: Other more...
If you’re a fan of lip gloss I highly recommend any of these! The consistency isn’t too thick and it keeps my lips so soft and plump!!! For sure something I always carry!
Amina T.
Review for: Scarlett more...
This product is good for plumping lips and I really liked the outcome. I've only bought it once and I'd definitely buy it again. It did meet my expectations but it's not as long lasting as I'd like. I would recommend it to others since its good for its purpose and I did like the glossy finish.
Brooke C.
Mathis, TX
This product works just as a thought it would it lasts long and as always has my lips feeling glamorous. Especially when im going to a event or just for myself i absoulty love it. Although i havent tried any other brand..if anyone else has can i hear about your experience with the product. thank you!!
Melanie B.
Morrow
NYX never seem to disappoint me. I love the quality of all their cosmetics and always on a look out on their latests finds. The pump it up lip plumer is my go to because it gives it a nice color and shine and also makes your lips fuller I would recommend ANY of their products!
Autumn M.
hesperia
Review for: Lisa, Scarlett more...
WOW just Wow. This is a GREAT PRODUCT. There are so many beautiful colors but my fav is the Lisa and scarlet lip plumper. It’s a very rich and creamy smooth lip Gloss/plumper. And it does what it’s labeled for. PLUMPS YOUR DARN LIPS!! I don’t think I have ever been this surprised with a product by far.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
For me to have a great make up, start with having a great lip plumer, it's amazing what this things can do for your lips, pkus you get to chose lot of colors. I love using them ll the time and I would buy it again.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I love NYX lipsticks (all of them,every single one) and I really love their lip plumpers. I don't know if it's just me because my lips are so sensitive but it made my lips tingle and I could literally feel it plumping them ( not in a uncomfortable way) but in a good way. For how cheap they are I was impressed once again with NYX.
brookelyn d.
I love these lip plumpers! They're smooth and pigmented enough for a lip gloss, they aren't sticky either which is something most people don't like when choosing a lip gloss. I've repurchased these a couple times in a few different colors and it's definitely a staple in my makeup bag and in my purse.
Morgan C.
Gainestown
Review for: Angelina, Elizabeth more...
worked okay. they kind of reminded me of the glosses i used as a kid, kind of like bonne bell. i wasn’t totally impressed with these but they weren’t the absolute worst. the packaging on the product is okay but it could be better! i wouldn’t recommend to someone simply because it isn’t a life changer.
alexandra r.
fontana
Review for: Liv more...
the lip plumper is not expensive it’s only 5 dollars and it’s a clear gloss that’s makes your lips sting a little and my lips got a bit bigger but not dramatically if you don’t want extreme big lips this is the lip plumper for you
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?